The fondest moment in 2010

09:44 Yannie 13 Comments

April scored full marks in English, BM, Chinese and Mathematics in the final exam. She is the champion in 100 Mathematics questions competition, the Best Writing, the Best Colouring and also the Top Student in the Age 6 class. Altogether, she won 4 trophies. She could have won the best attendance prize too, if we didn't make her absent from school due to several KL trips.
May is the champion in 100 Mathematics questions competition and also the Top Student in the Age 4 class. Altogether, she won 2 trophies.
This was the first time for my little May to bring back some trophies. She was really happy for the entire day. She kept looking at her trophies every now and then.
As for April, she won one extra trophy of Best Colouring this year, when compare to the number of trophies that she won last year.

I am grateful in my husband's help for guiding my girls in their homework. I am grateful in the school teachers' hard work for passing their knowledge to my girls. I am grateful in my girls' effort for doing the best in their academy. I am grateful.....

13 comments:

  1. Wow! That's perfect result. Well done to both the girls and not forgetting daddy and mommy too.:) So no worries, mommy. I am sure April will continue to excel when she enters primary 1 next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't this the moment that makes you proud,,,,Yan?

    you are right,this is simply the best could happen to any parent..爱的教育,美丽的成果

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fruitful results, you have 2 incredible intelligent princesses! I'm so proud of them... ok, it's reward time from mama and daddy liao!;D

    Congratulation again to your beautiful and clever princesses!^-^ Enjoy your celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation, April and May! All your effort is well paid. Keep up the good work, mummy and papa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to both girls! Something to be proud of. Must go for a celebration!

    Mummy and daddy taught them well....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos to both April and May! Both of you are the STAR of family. You have made your parents so proud! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, keep up the good work. and totally need to throw a party for them! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So many trophies! Your girls are great achievers. I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, they are and will be a brilliant girls. Aunty Yan is so lucky to has kids like April and May. Since I read this blog back long time ago, I always impressed with your kids especially April. Congratulation for your achievments girls, you increase my motivation to study more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have not one but two intelligent girls!

    So good to get many trophies! Wish them continue doing the best for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. bravo to the girls :) they are so smart. both of you and your hubby must be very proud of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Double WOW! April and May are not only good girls. They are geniuses too! Well done, girls. I'm sure your daddy and mummy are super proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete