2010-11-30

She can chant

Ever since my princesses learned chanting in Buddhist Society, I could hear them chanting "Namo Ami Tou Fo" quite frequently at home too. They chanted while they played, just like kids sang their nursery rhymes often.

Yesterday, when I was helping them to wash, then change into pajamas, April said to me. "Mummy, mei mei always chanted in school. " . I was puzzled. April continued by saying, "I heard her chanting when I was going to toilet and passing by her desk."

I was wondering how could her teacher not stop her from chanting. Then April said, "Her teacher couldn't hear her chanting. If she heard also, she would think mei mei was just singing, as the teacher doesn't know how to chant."

Sounded logic also .

Before I started to warn my little May to stop chanting in school, April said again. "Never mind la! Mummy, no one can hear her chanting one, all her friends were yelling and chatting away, her class was just the Caterpillar Class in Sunny Side Day Care. "

I was speechless.

If you watched Toy Story 3, I am sure you know how was the Caterpillar Room looked like.

10 comments:

  1. Wakakakaka! Both your girls are so cute in their own way. Reading their antics really amuse me, especially little May.

    p/s: I like April's reply about Caterpillar class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, but I think your little May also wont chant loudly.. sure hardly can hear her voice..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'll be speechless too when I hear her making the similarity between her sister's class and the Toy Story's Caterpillar class! How cute that she can make such a relation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...I know what she means. Toy Story 3 sticks in her head huh..good memory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good, buddha blessed more if chanting often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my Buddha friend also chant a lot and he said bring peace to mind. its good :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the most beautiful part of a child, simply innocent and pure in heart and even in action too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahha, I know what you mean, the Caterpillar Room, very noisy. April's reply make sense too la, since so noisy, can't hear pun. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha.... Your girls are so cute.. I am moving my boy to the dhamma school near where we stay next year. Too bad they don't have chinese classes, only english classes and hence no di zhi gui lessons.:( I will get him some dvd to self learn at home instead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha cute of them! April made sense too la ;D April always impressed me, somehow what she thinks is a thing that we less care about.

    ReplyDelete