2010-11-24

Something make my day

Since today is Wednesday, the 3rd working day in the the week is normally the most productive day. Spending the first half day working on the very tedious technical job, my colleagues and me went for lunch.
I had Kuey Teow soup (RM3.50) and Chinese Tea (RM0.40). It wasn't the lunch that make my day. I found a small paper among the notes in my wallet when paying money.
I love this drawing to bits, I especially adore the seashell hair clip on the mermaid's hair. Guess, who drew this and secretly put this in my wallet?

The answer is in the label of this entry.

12 comments:

  1. Aiyoyo... all melted already. I know it's April's drawing. She's so detailed until draw the belly button on her mermaid. But I wonder where's her eyebrows and nose :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet..
    I especially love the 'small bra' on the mermaid, LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sweet of your girl to have slipped you a little drawing and the illustration in the drawing is simply cute especially the little pair of bras. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slurppp I love kwetiouw very much *drool

    Aw that was sweet! How did that? Bet April ya hehe... She has a nice drawing for her ages. She's talented you know, my brother is April ages and he barely able to draw thing that we can recognize as a thing lol I agree with ya, I love the hairclip too! What an imaginative she is to drew such a detail ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh...it was April :) how sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regardless who drew this, it's stunning! I'm sure you are really proud of her!^-^

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sea shell hair clip! sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be from April..... you know reading this post got me very very the jelos,,, i always wish i had daughters but then again..........sigh too late already lah....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aiyoyo, so sweet and touching, was it from princess April or princess May??????

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice drawing, very thoughtful of her too..Pearl loves to draw mermaid too but she can't draw as nice as April yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet little secret surprise from April. Her mermaid is so pretty like her :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So "lum". :) April is very good in drawings. The mermaid is so beautiful. If only Gwen has the interest in drawing..haih.

    ReplyDelete