2010-11-13

Sweet potatoes in white fungus dessert

I thank everyone for your compliments in my post on white fungus and gingko biloba dessert. I am really overwhelmed in receiving so many good comments, and my dearest Uncle Lee was asking for that dessert picture. Hence, I boiled the white fungus dessert again on Friday evening, this time I put in Japanese sweet potatoes, gingko biloba, sweet and bitter almonds, honey dates, and rock bee sugar in slow cooker. Using only low temperature to boil over night. I woke up early in the morning of Saturday, put in dried longan and turn to high temperature and boil for 30 minites. Then, off the power and bring to office as my breakfast.
I did serve Hayley a bowl of it too, because she was also coming to work. I love this more than the previous one, because it tasted really  much better with sweet potatoes, and it ain't too sweet as a whole. Slurpee!
After taking this very nutritious, and treasure to beautiful skin breakfast, I went to pantry and snap a picture of myself. Checking whether I have become more beautiful. Wakakaka!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the treat ya! The tong sui taste just nice to me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...Yan. U r so cute with the last statement. Yes yes...you are certainly a PRETTY & HOT MAMA. Enjoy your tong sui.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... I missed the chance to taste your delicious dessert. Should have work today - exchange my Saturday off. You look gorgeous in that green outfits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... you really have a good sense of humour and you look great there, mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, never taste that kind of dessert, I lover of western dessert and food actually haha but western foods aren't really healthy *sigh
    Aunty Yan is really gorgeous in that pic, I envy your good-looking body leh haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you look great there, very pretty ! I start loving your hairstyle! The tong sui looks as good as you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm...the dessert sure look delicious and healthy. I like your outfit there :) No need to drink this dessert also you'll look good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you in your early twenties?! LOL, you look vibrant and very young!!!

    I wish I could have some of your sweetsoup too!^-^ Have a lovely Sunday morning ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make my mouth water. Err... I mean your tong sui make my mouth water. Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tong sui looks really good and 'yuen'. Sweet potato with white fungus and longan is a unique combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will definitely give this recipe a try.. btw, u really "Leng pau ken".. !! hehehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's one yummy-looking dessert and mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the tong sui looks very nice lerh, im sure taste very nice too.. make me saliva come out only. must try one day.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wah..so nutricious. No wonder you always looks so glowing and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. bet the soup is delicious.
    no wonder u look so gorjeuss, always eat those nutritious soup.

    ReplyDelete