KOSE make over part 3 - Kimono pictures

09:46 Yannie 16 Comments

Folks, here are the KOSE make over Kimono pictures of us. My colleagues too went for the same make over, you may expect to see a lot of Kimono pictures in their blogs. You know who I am refering too, right? Please stay tune.
Please meet Aunty Yan, 30+ years old. I didn't find this picture nice at all, it was my colleagues who helped me to filter and choose this.
I have this copy enlarged to A4 size at the end. The most satisfying picture of mine. Perhaps I only look nice from left side angle. Besides, I really adored my hair style here.
Please meet Princess April, 6 years old. This copy was enlarged to A4 size too.
 April chose this copy herself.
 Please meet Princess May, 4 years old.
I also got this picture of May enlarged to A4 size.

Please tell me which picture you like best in the comment.

You are interested to view more of the make over, you can click on make over part 1 and make over part 2.

16 comments:

  1. I like all of the photos! April looks very pretty and May looks cute! And you, I prefer the 2nd picture, nice hairdo and makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your enlarged A4 photo. As for both your daughters, I like them with umbrellas. They look sooo like japanese princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww..the 3 of you are absolutely gorgeous! love all the photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the photos coz all of you looked absolutely stunning. May can stand still and pose like that huh..such a good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot, very very nice-- you and your 2 princesses! You shd enlarge them all and frame them up on your wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your 2 princesses are natural posers.. Love all photos especially the last pic of May's.. the blue shadow enhances her round and sparkling eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drop dead gorgeous!!!! I really mean it, you three look awesome ><
    Ohh, April and May posed with no smile at all but guess what? They make my jaw dropping LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. So hard to choose which is the best cos they are all very NICE! Makes me feel like going for one too haha :) The only makeover + photography I've ever done was my wedding photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is real hard to choose, all three of you are photogenic. I love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is real hard to choose, all three of you are photogenic. I love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm speechless, now I see where do your girls get their gorgeous look from!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. u n ur colleagues both look fab! n the little ones they are sooooooo cute n pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice photos, the makeups are very natural, worth the time and money..

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! WOW! Meet all the leng lui here... you all look so stunning! Especially you, Sheoh Yan.. you doesn't looks like mother of two at all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like those you chose for enlarge! Mummy and daughters are so pretty.. What is this Kose deal?

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow all of them so gorjeuss!!!!! you pass down a great gene. heheheh.look like japanese princess la both of them. hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete