KOSE Make Over

12:19 Yannie 14 Comments

I bought a make over voucher from KOSE weeks ago. Yesterday, when the princesses were going for the UCMAS and I-Maths lesson. I sneaked out to the mall and got myself a make over at the KOSE booth fair. The theme of this make over is Japanese. Thus, I had to pose in a Kimono which I had never done before.
The make up artist is a lady, and the hair stylist is a guy. Both are equally good and professional.
 When done with all the posing,  I self-took a picture of mine.
Bumped into a colleague there too.
Left the mall and went dinner with my husband. I seems couldn't get enough of cam whoring and self-obsession until the served Siam Laksa turned cold.
I've just bought 2 more vouchers, and I will bring the princesses for the make over later today. Please stay tune for the girls' make over and our pictures in Kimono.

14 comments:

  1. This is free make over,isn't it? the photos are also fee,right?

    hey like the two red earrings that dangle down your ear lobes, can't really see the shape of it but they look very nice on you...shape of love, perhaps?

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan, Eugene oso like the dangle earring u wore yesterday nite. Even the hair stylist also choose that for u. Can't wait for ur princess aka japanese gal make over!

    Have a nice weekend ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, love your self-obsession. I'm waiting for the end-result of your princesses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't we girls love to cam whore..LOL.

    Yan, I love the make up. You look stunning. Can't wait to see you and the girls in Kimono.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Yan, you were fast! I havent been to the make over due to some last min plans... You looked really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. look pretty! why no pic of u in kimono?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very beautiful and I love your hair-style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, stunning! What's your husband's reaction? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow~!I love that hair style!! Looks really suit for you Aunty Yan. Well done ^0^ You must be very happy with it ;) I never wear kimono too! I don't know where to find kimono, I really want to wear kimono and hanbok (Korean) ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a pretty and well-groomed mummy... yummy mummy! Me on the other hand, is very "yellow face" hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hairstyle suits perfectly. Never been on a make over shoot before though I had a friend who went and she looked just like Carina Lau in the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! You looked like Dato Michelle Yeoh in your second picture!@_@

    ReplyDelete