2011-01-26

Night market food for supper

My place has Pasar Malam on Monday. After taking dinner, my husband guided April on her homework. Myself helped my Little May in her revision too. When we completed with their homework and study, we brought the girls to Pasar Malam to buy some food back home for supper.
3 pieces of cakes, 1 spring roll (popiah), 2 sweet potatoes buns, and lasksa. These were shared by my girls and my husband. I tried to control my urge for taking any food after 8pm, later I cannot squeeze in my CNY clothes.
Other than food, my husband also bought 3 boxes of fire crackers and 'pop pop' for my girls to play on CNY.
After taking the supper, they still didn't want to sleep. They wanted to do drawing.
My little May's lastest masterpiece.
April drew a CNY card for her form teacher at the end.

10 comments:

  1. I first spotted the bowl of assam laksa. *salivating"..

    Ya hor.. time to get my boy to write CNY cards for his teachers.. to bribe his teachers not to give mountain high of homework everyday.. aiyaya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what lil May had on her mind when she drew the picture... Perhaps the layout of her classroom? And the circle/round things are students (bigger round represent a group of students)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pasar malam, so many food/snacks to buy and eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May's drawing is so colourful, must be thousands things in her mind, but wonder what they are?

    Nice CNY card, little April drew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to go food hunting in Pasar Malam....lots of choice to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You managed to resist the temptation...congrats. :)

    May's drawing is very colourful. And April's CNY card is nicely done too. Her Chinese writing is really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry sorry, i don't like meandering through pasar malam,,,,, guess because it is very dusty kuai....

    now i love this part of this post,,your hub helping April with the homeworks and you helping out May,,,, it must be a lovely scene to behold,,, god bless this family i pray...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh today is the pasar malam in my area. i better go there to check out some stuff as this is the last week before cny. April's cny card is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pasar malam is one of Juan Juan's favourite hangout leh! I always love April hand writing, so neat and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My hubs bought fire crackers for my girls too and they were very very expensive. Your April can draw very well.

    ReplyDelete