2011-01-24

Restaurant Kum Loong, Taiping

I was back from a very relaxing weekend. All I did last weekend were getting my hair dyed, a full body massage and shopping for CNY clothes. I have got my hair trimmed and my facial done on the weekend before last weekend. After the body massage on Sunday morning, I slept like a pig in the afternoon. I just wish to live everyday like Sunday, then everyday will be a great day. My Sunday is super nice one. I can wake up late, then take lunch, after taking lunch, take nap, after napped, take dinner, then go sleeping again. Sound like a pig or not? Wakakaka. Of course, I sleep with my kids and my husband, and I eat also with them together.

I have to force myself to come back to reality on every Monday. The only thing that can make me happy on weekdays is the lunch break.
 Wat Tan Ho for my lunch mate, RM3.
 Hong Duo Mee for myself, RM3.
 Take away some wedding biscuits for tea time at 3.15pm.
Today lunch was taken at the very old restaurant at town. Restaurant Kum Loong was already there before I was born. It is famous for their dim sum.

11 comments:

  1. Wah, RM3 only? Can hardly get this price in KL nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure know how to pamper yourself! I am drooling over your noodles. Old restaurants (loa ciu phai) always serve good food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man,, you truly had a wonderful weekend, body massage, how i drool over it but then again,,,very expensive lol,

    so looks like your monday started on a positive note all thanks to the wonderful weekend ,right?

    hey take care now ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness..rm3 for a bowl of noodle? can't find any here. they are so yummy-looking. shall we go there during CNY?? hheheheehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, Kum Loong, very famous restaurant especially for those elderly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah, I love wat tan hor....mmmm, the gravy looks nice and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kum Loong serves the fastest, cheaper and largest portion of wat tan hor in town! The taste is not bad either, love the thick and rich gravy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That wat tan hor really made me hungry..haha. Your Sunday seemed perfect to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha....I also wish I could sleep like a pig everyday....but I hardly have that chance because the kids always got up around 7 plus on SUNDAY and hard to wake up on weekdays.

    Wah...the noodles are only at RM3?? Super cheap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also can't believe the price. Lucky you... can enjoy such cheap and good food anytime you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. RM3 for a bowl of delicious noodles?!! I'm dying for it!>_<

    ReplyDelete