2011-01-27

Shopping lunch

Me and colleagues were having lunch at Old Town yesterday. I order the Reunion Set of RM12.80, which came with a drink, a pudding and a bowl of prawn noodle. I was quite satisfied with my the lunch set, but I find it way too expensive.
Other than paying RM12.80 to Old Town,  I also paid RM140 to my Make Up Artist friend, whom we knew from our KOSE make over. We met up with her at lunch, as she wanted to show us some cosmetic products.
These were the cosmetic I got from her. She sells them at cheaper price than in the counter. Majolica Majorca eye shadows and liquid eye liner are a known brand, but this is the first time I got the BB cream from Lohashill. I used to apply The Face Shop BB cream. I have yet to try this product. It stated there oil free, water proof and sweat proof, and this brand is from Korea. I wish it goes well for my quite sensitive and oily skin.

6 comments:

  1. You and Celine were fast in grabbing that eye shadows palette! Darn, I should have squeeze my way in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like Majolica Majorca products!
    Hope you enjoy using your new products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha, you also beli the make up stuff....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prawn noodles look delicious leh, RM12+ with complimentary dessert and drink considered reasonable liao leh!;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried Old Town's prawn mee..... but not so nice le....maybe different outlet, different taste?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried BB cream before. Hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete