2011-01-25

A sneak peak of my CNY clothings

Normally, I've got my CNY clothes months before CNY arrived. I would get my CNY clothes when I went to KL, Ipoh or Penang, then I kept them in the wardrobe until CNY. This year, I didn't have anything which was presentable to wear on CNY, until last Friday I managed to find something that I really satisfied
From left, top down, black and white stripes leggings, black jeans knee lenght skirt, polkadot silk pants, grey flare pants, white top, flower printed blouse, big sleeves pink top, dark grey blouse and white polkadot grey dress. After getting all these items, I am RM500 poorer.
My CNY shoes is a pair of black Mary Jane from U.S. Polo Assn. The original price was RM89.90, and I got it at 30% discount.  I noticed that I got most of my clothings in black and grey. I am quite a traditional person, I will wear the pink top on the first day of CNY.
We also bought 2 Disney Princeses single size bedsheet for my princesses. The orignal price was RM149.90 each, we got it at 60% discount.

17 comments:

  1. I find the grey blouse very nice!
    And I was quite surprise when you told me you spent RM400++ at De Pretty boutique... haha, but nvm, as long as you're happy, nothing else matters *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grey dress looks very nice....

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice clothes :) i was guessing that you would wear the brighter color one during cny...hehehehehhee. hey, i like the bedsheets too. i'm sure mine would pester me to buy if she sees them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also bought new bedsheets for both my kids. Just for the CNY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yan! You are making me real envy now because with one week away from CNY, I haven't had any decent new clothing to wear! Argh~

    I like your polka dot grey dress. Looks very feminine..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..you are fast! You bought so many..hehe..it's worth the money lah. I like your new pair of shoes too...comfy and nice.

    You got a great bargain on the bedsheets too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pair of Mary Jane. I got myself a pair of ballerina flats some time ago but haven't gotten around wearing them. Still prefer my present comfy pair which has been with me for a year. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gray polkadot one! And also the shoes, I like mary jane type too ;D
    It's okay lah 500RM poorer for this special occasion hehehe ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Year must also have new bedsheets eh? :) Everything new and hopefully new luck eh, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahhh so many!! I only bought 1 red top for chor 1 :p

    And very nice bedsheets!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wah, already ready to celebrate CNY! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your April and May sure smile even when they sleep. Ha..if my daughter see the princess bedsheet, surely she will want one as well because her bedsheet has no cartoon at all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sheoh Yan, nice clothes. you have very good fashion taste.
    I guess Malaysians already feeling the cny mood.
    Unlike here just a normal day.
    Though the government allows chinese employees to have the day off. Most will take their vacation due.

    In fact we forget CNY just around the corner as we getting horrible frigid weather of -29'c!!
    My wife might just cook some traditional CNY foods....thats all. No new clothes or shoes....

    You have fun and stay attractive.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice cloth . How about the kids new clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't have a single CNY outfit.. yet! I can never buy clothes just before CNY. Must buy at other times (in advance) and keep but I haven't been doing that. Really envy your collection hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wah, such an awesome shopping loots, I love your back shoes, it's beautiful! Great bargain too for the princesses bedsheets sets!

    ReplyDelete