Some updates on my 5 years old, May
- She is a very "cincai" girl. When I bought anything new in two sets, she would be the last to pick what she wanted. Instead, she doesn't mind to let her jie jie be the first to choose. She is not a demanding child.
- I always wish that she would weigh 2 kgs extra .
- She is a clumsy girl, as she tends to drop things or spill water everywhere.
- She loves reading and swimming.
- Other than going to kindergarten, she also takes up swimming, Art, and I-Maths classes.
- When Jie Jie is not at home, she misses her jie jie more than her jie jie misses her.
- She is less talkative, but she is more
playful"samseng" than her Jie Jie.
- She doesn't eat as well as her jie jie, but she sleeps much better than her jie jie.
- She pasts motion on every evening, right after taking her dinner. That's why she is skinny.
- She is a very thoughtful daughter.
- I was about to leave home and go to Tesco to buy something, after that only go to the tuition center to fetch her jie jie back. I couldn't find my car key. I got really panic and sweat. My little May helped me to find the car key. She spotted the key which I accidentally dropped it on the flowery blanket. I thanked her. When we reached Tesco, she took out my car key from my bag and said, "Mummy, I put the car key in the pocket on my pants, so you won't lose it again."
- Her jie jie was going to tuition, I wanted to go to the boutique to buy my CNY clothes. In the fitting room, I put my purse and hand phone on the floor. My little May who tagged along, came in and picked up everything on the floor. While I was busy taking off and putting on clothes, through the mirror I saw her holding her tumbler, my hand phone and my purse with her 2 small hands.