1. She loves Art.
2. She has neat handwritting
3. She is still very cute in papa and mummy's eyes.
4. She is gentle in handling her own stuffs, be it toys, stationary, homework or books.
5. She will tell me everything happened in the school, especially the good one, such as teachers praised her.
6. She loves going to school, but she complains about the school toilets.
7. She is attending UCMAS arithmetics, child aerobics, Art class, chanting class, swimming course and all subjects tuition(3 days a week).
8. She is looking forwards to bedtime story every night.
9. She is taking only 1 feeding of milk before bedtime.
10. She comes sleeping in our master bedroom on every weekend.
First time using her pocket money in the canteen.
I give her pocket money RM0.50 everyday. She used RM0.50 to buy a pink colour jelly from the school canteen on last Tuesday. She had to finish the bread and the jelly in 15 minutes break time. When she rushed back to her classroom. she fell on the ground and her knee bled slightly, and this marked her first injury at school too.
First time getting caned by the teacher.
I went to pick her back from school. Her classmate, WS whom she knew since in her kindergarten told me that April was caned by Teacher K, their mathematics teacher. After much asking by her papa and myself in the car, she broke down in tears, and said "It wasn't my fault, the girl in front of me, kept talking to me. I didn't talk to her. Teacher saw and caned both of us."