2011-01-28

Sweet sweet love

While I helped April rubbing her hair with hair conditioner in the shower, she told me that her classmate (boy) gave her 2 new red packets. After she had done with the shower, I hurried her to take dinner as I was going to send May and her to the Art class.

April , "Give me a minute, I want to do something. Very fast, I am coming, mummy. "
Me, "Hurry, April, later you are going to be late for the Art class."

She came out from the room and gave me one red packet happily.
Then, she wrote something on a memo paper and placed it on the dining paper together with another red packet.
April said, "This is for Papa. When he comes back later, I am already in the Art class, he can have it first."
Her papa was still at work. I was the one who saw all her antics. She was too sweet. My heart was melted again.
I opened the Angpow that she gave me, I found RM1 in there. My first Angpow from my daughter, and she is only 7 years old.

p/s: After she came back from the Art class, she saw me taking pictures of the memo paper and the Angpows on the dining table.She said, "哎哟!我没有写妈妈新年快乐喔!" (Aiyo, I didn't write mummy, happy new year)

14 comments:

  1. So sweet and thoughtful of April to give daddy and mommy Ang Pau. I am still waiting for my boy to give us too.. but boys being boys, will not be so thoughtful, I guess. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah... so sweet of April to do so and she plays fair too. She gave angpau to both papa & mama. My kids always come to me on whatever matter and I think their papa is kinda jealous sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April is such a sweetie and thoughtful too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. April is such a sweet girl.. it doesnt matter whats inside, its her thoughts that count right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiyor, you are blessed with not one but 2 wonderful girls!!! "Han Sei Gak Lei" liao... all your neighbour got jealous liao(including me)!>_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is really thoughtful!!!! I still remember giving my mum the 1st mother's day gift when I was around 12 years old. She was sooooo happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet! Touched by her thoughts and action. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My MIL always says the younger ones cannot give ang pau to the elders. I don't care at all haha. I will be very happy too, if Chloe gives me one :) Your April is such a SWEET girl, always so thoughtful cares about her papa and mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...she is a sweet girl. I'm quite surprised she gave you angpow..such a thoughtful little girl. My heart melted too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't believe 7 YO lil girl can do such sweet thing >< April is always thoughtful, lucky to have her ya!^^ She never fails make my heart melted towards her antics ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet, Uncle Pete want ang pow too lah! can or not?

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy new year ah yi^^
    wish u all the best in this 2011~
    love u always...muack! hope can see u soon^^ sure will very nice chat with u~

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhh..she's indeed a very thoughtful girl. i'm sure you are keeping this sweet pressie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sheoh Yan your daughter is following in her mother's footsteps, like mother like daughter...
    being generous and thoughtful.
    Like the saying, one good mother is better than 100 teachers.
    Have fun and keep well, don't forget get your nails done, ha ha.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete