A BIG hug from me to you

04:58 Yannie 15 Comments

April said this to me with two wide opened arms at 11pm 25 Feb 2011, "Mummy, today is your Birthday, I have no present for you, I give you a big hug."  We usually talked in Mandarin, but she purposely said this to me in English. I don't know where she learns this from. May be is from Disney Channel or Cartoon Network. My little May seeing her jie jie hugging me, she also hugged me from behind my back. We didn't go out for my Birthday celebration, as my husband was at work on that evening. However, I have got a gift which worth more than diamonds.
I hope that she can grow up to be a sensible girl as she is now.

15 comments:

  1. April and May will always be sensible when they grow up,this i am confident, as long as they see the good values from the parents,it is all coming already,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of her... that's something money can't buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very sweet of them. ur heart sure melted lohhh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww... that's so sweet of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are so sweet. Hugs and kisses from your loved ones are something that money can't buy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats the best gift ever ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, the warmest gift ever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the nicest give to have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, how true... no amount of money can buy the love given by our loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is so sweet! i can tell she's a really caring and thoughtful girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww.... i was all smiled when i read this. How sweet is your girl...and the best ever gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww...how sweet is that. I think both of them will grow up to be caring and sensible girls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...my heart will melt immediately if I'm in this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet of April! I always feel touched to see her acts :')

    ReplyDelete