2011-02-18

Last post on CNY 2011

Last Tuesday was the public holiday for Prophet Muhammad's Birthday. April's primary school held a CNY celebration and invited parents and students to attend.
I didn't buy any Cheongsam for April and May this year, but they asked me for it. I have no choice but to get one from Giant. I didn't buy for May, as May still can wear her last year Cheongsam.
There were 4 students be the MC of the night. I hope that one day I can see my girls on stage like this.
Lion dance was the first performance, and this was the first lion dance that we saw this CNY.
While watching the performance on stage, we also helped ourselves with the food from the buffet.

Apart from the above pictures, here the picture of what we ate on Chap Goh Meh.
MIL cooked us fish head rice vermicelli. CNY is over, it was time to exercise more and eat less.

14 comments:

  1. He Ha,,,CNY is over and now it is time to 打回原型。。。。。

    have a great weekend ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the bowl of vermicelli looks so tasty!
    Hmm true, CNY is over, everything is back to normal liao *emo*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha... for me, after chu2 already cny over loo. just that yesterday is officially over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't get to see any lion dance this year, at least you and your family did... Sigh, 15 days of celebration just passed like that, very fast.... Gotta catch back those diet / exercise regime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...got CNY celebration at May's school. Not bad wor. Your MIL's noodles looks scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the picture with the lanterns. Wah, holiday also got makan at school. Not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I was Chinese ed, it's pathetic that I didn't get to celebrate any CNY at school! I can imagine how you guys enjoy it!:)

    Wishing you a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, now that CNY is over, it's time to exercise more and control our makan! Hehehee! During CNY, I didn't at all hold back from eating or drinking whatever within my reach or my fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. April's new cheongsam is very nice. Her school's celebration is so grand! Your MIL's beehoon looks so yummy and healthy. I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes definitely agreed to eat less or eat in a more healthy way at least after CNY!

    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love fish head mihoon..esp with lots of tomato and salted vege.. hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post reminded me that we weren't invited to our boy's school CNY celebration this year. Hmmm.. They had one last year, very happening with lion dancing, acrobatic performance on stage etc..

    ReplyDelete
  13. My fav!! the fish head rice vermicelli.

    ReplyDelete