2011-02-15

My Valentine

I have a scheduled post today. I took it out and replaced with this. Some thought occupied my mind when I went to bed last night.

Yesterday 14 Feb was the Valentine's day. I expected no surprise from my husband. I was right, he wasn't aware of this date, but if he aware also he wouldn't express anything. He didn't wish me "Happy Valentine's" when he saw me in the morning.

As usual, on 14 Feb morning, he made me papaya + milk juice and took me out of the house. I was the one who kissed him and wished him "Happy Valentine's", before driving off to work.

On 14 Feb night, when the kids had gone to bed, he cut me a plate of pineapple and kept half of the pineapple to mix with banana for making juice on tomorrow morning.

Now, I am typing this and feeling want to go to the toilet, as I have just taken a big mug of pineapple + banana juice half an hour ago.

So, should I say my Valentine's Day is just like any normal day, or should I say I live everyday like a Valentine's day?
Quoted from Eugene " 最浪漫的事,是陪你慢慢变老"

13 comments:

  1. I could see you have a very loving husband. I would say you live everyday like a Valentine's day. You are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything comes from the heart. There is no need to express the "LOVE" during V Day only rite? I would say everyday is a Valentine's Day - if he cares for you everyday, every hour every mins and every seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, i believe the latter,live everyday like valentine day,lol,, we are and will always be happy when we are loved by our spouses even with a little gesture from them,,, that's so much meaningful than a great thing happens only once in a year.....

    and i believe your hub is kind of a quiet person who does not really want to talk much, instead he would just do it.............

    i am sure the love you guys have will last until the sun stops shining or until ......

    最浪漫的事,是陪你慢慢变老。。。。。for you and your hub....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Valentine's Day is most meaningful for those who are just in relationship.... hehe, for me now, we also dint really celebrate it grandly..
    I know you have a caring husband, lucky you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely the later one lar~! Getting jealous already, your husband so thoughtful and doesn't act like a big boss like mine(it's always me that serve him)... I'm sure he treasure you a lot! So sweet and warm...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some express their love through sweet talks, gifts and presents. You husband has already shown you his love through his acts. His action speaks louder than words.

    Tonight, go home and reward him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely husband u have lerh. i think ur husband n my husband same type. hehehe.. happy v. day SY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I choose the latter one. Not just Valentine's Day that we express our love right. I think you are a lucky woman coz you have a very loving and caring husband.

    From the pic, can see your Hubby's very proud to have you as a wife..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a heartwarming post :) You are so lucky to have a great and caring hubby. There is no need for a special day to celebrate your love :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyday is a valentine, I believe, based on what I read about u and ur husband ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Better to have love shown everyday than to have love professed only on 1 day. My DH and me also don't celebrate Valentine's day. We decided it is a commercial thing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your quote : I live everyday like a Valentine's day!

    I think most woman want caring husband for each day and not only on V day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You ARE already living everyday like Valentine's Day. I hope you won't take that for granted. How many women out there actually get served with healthy juices like you everyday? :) Your hubby is too nice. I don't even do that for myself haha...

    ReplyDelete