2011-03-24

Loots from Vietnam Trip

Some of you have known from the pictures which I shared in my FB that we were in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City from 17 to 20 March 2011. This trip was partially sponsored by my husband's company, and it could be considered as the yearly family trip that his company gave to its employees.

Things that I enjoyed the most there were Vietnamese food, shopping and massage. We spent roughly RM1K on food, massage and shopping in this 4D3N trip. Things there are quite cheap, massage charge is reasonable, but food is not really cheap.
 Souvenirs for colleagues are fridge magnets of Vietnamese couple dolls, RM1.50 (10,000 Dong)
Some sexy tops for my lady friends, RM12 each (80,000 Dong).
 Coconut candies for friends, RM15 (100,000 Dong) for 6 packs.
 Foldable hat for my MIL to wear under the sun while gardening, RM3 (20,000 Dong).
 My first checker outfit, RM35 (230,000 Dong)
 Gymboree one piece jumpsuit for April, RM26 (170,000 Dong)
 Bead heels, RM50 (325,000 Dong) for myself and clogs, RM15 (100,000 dong) for the girls.

Gap blouse, RM10 (65,000 Dong) and Gap pants, RM7.50 (50,000 Dong) for the girls.
Bangles for myself, RM15 (100,000 Dong), leopard print singlet at the back also mine, RM23, (150,000 Dong)
Good quality Vietnam boy shirt for my FIL, RM20 (130,000 Dong).

2 Vietnamese costumes which my girls are wearing here, cost RM23 (150,000 Dong) suit. Clothes and things above were all made in Vietnam.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the souvenirs you bought me ;) The candy is really nice, the fridge magnet is cute, and the top is just fitting ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the candies and dried kiwi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw all your happy photos in FB :) You must have had a jolly good time shopping there. Quite a big loot you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..very cheap and very beautiful too.. last time i went, i cannot get such nice stuff.. i remember eating a lot only.. hahaa..

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love your shopping loots. the gap and gymboree clothing are nice and not too expensive :) what a nice holiday for all huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh... coconut candies, it has been my all time favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Vietnam, lots of things to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, many nice gift for frens ... l love the coconut candy too , once my PIL bring back from Vietnam too ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yah ... btw .. can u read Chinese ??? cos the pumpkin rice recipe was in Chinese :P i can email u .... if you like ... drop me a line k :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. How come nothing for your hubby?

    The girls clog very nice......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like shopping there is quite reasonable and cheap. Everything is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the dresses & accessories are nice. Vietnam Tours

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vitnam is a very nice place for the shopping. Specially at cheap reat you can get many thing.

    toursvietnam | toursvietnam | www.toursvietnam.com.au


    ReplyDelete