Pumpkin Soup

01:09 Yannie 10 Comments

I really forget whether I have blogged about this soup before. I took Pumpkin soup and rice at the restaurant at one of my lunches with my colleagues. The sweet taste of the soup had triggered me to boil the soup for my family on weekend again.   
The soup that I took in the restaurant was boiled with chicken. I boiled the soup at home with pork ribs. It tasted nice too. My girls drank quite a lot of pumpkin soup that weekend. I was so satisfied seeing them taking lots and lots of my homecook pumpkin soup, because I know pumpkin has a lot of health benefits.

10 comments:

  1. Pumpkin is good for our health.. my mum now boils it without meat.. putting in red dates, carrots and potatoes as well.. hahaa.. anything, dump in..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I'm not a big fan of pumpkin, but dont mind trying the soup next time... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only started to like pumpkin recently. Your soup sure look delicious and very healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You see everything you do is for the family,, nice food outside, must learn then cook for the family on weekend,, see nice nice dress, must buy for the girls, good,,,,, that's the way mothers are,,,,happy to read this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheoh Yan, that soup looks delicious. Regret I take a pass over pumpkin.....never gone for it, though my wife loves it.
    Yes, pumpkin, anything yellow is good for us.
    Keep well, best regards. Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried pumpkin soup and it's delicious :) Have yet to introduce to my children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, looks like new combination but can imagine that it's real nutritious and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At any time, my kitchen will be stocked with at least one pumpkin. I'm a big fan of pumpkins so naturally, Chloe grew up eating lots and lots of pumpkins :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pei pa koa is pretty decent cough medicine (from herbal as I remembered), great non alcoholic medicine, some western cough medicine are more effective, but this is non drowsy.

    You can access info online @
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
    http://ninjiom.50webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. pumpkin is a very healthy vege...but i don't eat le. Don't like the taste.

    ReplyDelete