A short getaway in March 2011

15:43 Yannie 13 Comments

We were back from a short getaway yesterday. Today, the kids go back to school and I go back to work. Sorry for not visiting your blogs as I was away from home since last Thursday. I checked my inbox from the hotel computer at the lobby while waiting for the coach. I was so happy to read your comments on my 3 scheduled posts which I posted before I left home, thanks folks.  I will come back to your blogs, once I settle all the piled up work in the office.
 Princess April in all pink from head to toes.
Princess May in all yellow from hat to clogs.

By looking at their costumes, you sure know where we went for holiday, right?

p/s: No gift for guessing it right :)

13 comments:

  1. Very nice dress.....Vietnam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why your princesses din't smile to the camera one? =)
    Thanks for the souvenirs Yan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have the hats just like the magnet souvenir you got for me :D

    Hmmm... I find both of your princesses were kinda tired due to the trip. Haven't fully recharged yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Err, I'm not very good in identifying costumes so I'm not sure where you went. Looking forward to see your holiday posts :) Ya, the girls looked quite tired. I'm sure they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, Vietnam must be a very nice place rite? More post about the trip ya.

    Both your princess look tired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Vietnamese costumes, looking forward to read your trip!^-^/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hanoi? So fast you went and came back already. Your princesses look lovely in the costumes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vietnam, love the bbq pork in Ho Chi Minh

    ReplyDelete
  9. And you call that short gateaway,, kalau ,long getaway must be lagi jauh lagi hebat lol right..

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all went to Vietnam.
    My girl has the similar yellow vietnam costume.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vietnam!!! haha.....very nice costumes ya...and cheap too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vietnam!!! Beautiful Vietnamese princesses! Btw, have a good rest yourself after the overseas vacation and happy working blues!^_^

    ReplyDelete