Smiles

10:49 Yannie 12 Comments

After coming back from holidays, I am very exhausted and sleepy. I didn't get to recharge my batteries by taking my most luxury 2 hours nap on the weekend. I need to immediately get back to my busy routine. The office work is piling up like a hill.

Nevertheless, I was browsing through pictures that I took during the holidays. I like these few shots the most.

Their priceless smiles, which ease all my shoulder pain, back pain and head ache due to tiredness.




Girls, next holidays, mum promises to let you smile more and more. I love the way you smiles.

12 comments:

  1. Next short getaway, come to Hard Rock Penang, they will smile until kennot c the gigi lah.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the last picture very funny, why April covering her head... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although you told me everyone was dead-tired, but behind those smiles there are happiness :) Nothing bets those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy smile....eh, mana gigi?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, it's very therapeutic to see our kids' happy smiles :) Kids are really easy to please. For Chloe, just a simple 10-min trip to the playground is enough to make her smile until cannot see the eyes hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is more important then painting smiles on our beloved children faces?! Such a fun trip for your princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet smiles! It is contagious. I'm smiling too looking at these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahhaah...nothing beats the lovely smiles on our kids' faces huh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I agree, nothing is as priceless as to see your own child/children smile, laugh or cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha...makes me smile too looking at their happy faces. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. indeed their smiles will make ur troubles go away~

    ReplyDelete
  12. really.... priceless smile!

    ReplyDelete