2011-04-06

Baby vegetables

I am glad that both my girls love fruits and vegetables. However, they are not eating every type of fruits, nor vegetables. They favourite only certain types.
I saw there were a lot of fresh cherry tomatoes and baby cucumbers at the vegetables stall on Friday Pasar Malam. I spent about RM7 on both of these vegetables, and my two princesses and me had a feast for 3 days.
Little May prefers baby cucumbers than cherry tomatoes. She claimed that cherry tomatoes are too sour for her liking.
April likes both of the vegetables. They took these for supper after coming back from the UCMas lessons.
They took these again on the next day after lunch.
Now I think of it, I should let them take more vegetables or fruits with empty stomach in the morning, so that their bodies can absorb most of the vitamins.
I must remember to stock up more of these baby vegetables in my fridge, since my princesses like them so much.

10 comments:

  1. good that you get them to makan the vegi, my boys vegi pengsan terus lah,,,hahahahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls bans vege in her meals, but my son loves them. Glad that both your kids eat them willingly. There's so much goodness in those fruits and vegies that my girl is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mini cucumber very cute...Great to hear both of them loves fruits and vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are indeed yummy and nutritious. wish my kid would eat them :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these 2 vegetables which you blogged. Healthy and wont fattening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u are really is a great mummy^^

    hwiyee always feel warm to read ur comment^^ thanks from ur support leng lui ah yi~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodlah eat a lot of veg.....nice complexion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sure one healthy snack for your princesses! Juan Juan too didn't really like cherry tomato(she is one vege lover too), she didn't like the after taste.;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fresh, raw veggies are the best. Good to see the girls enjoying their healthy snack :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eee...so cute the mini cucumbers. Gwen would love it. I'm lucky that Gwen loves her veggies.

    ReplyDelete