2011-04-13

I could have danced

I picked up line dancing since November last year. Since then, I develop strong interest in this activity. Other than line dancing, I also join Yoga and Aerobics classes, but I find that I have the greatest passion in line dancing.

While I dance, I enjoy the song at the same time. So far, I have learned more then 15 songs. The songs included Chinese oldies songs, English oldies songs, Chinese pop songs and English pop songs. I tend to skip the Yoga and Aerobics lessons, but I never want to miss any Line Dance lesson. If I didn't go for 1 week, I felt so tough for me to pick up the dance.
These are my line dance members. I get to know many new friends from all walk of life through this activity. Some of them are teachers, some of them are house wives, some of them are business women and some of them are working mothers like me too.
I look forwards to my line dance class, as I am excited to learn new dance every week. I am now learning to sway as graceful as possible, and enjoy the song like nobody is watching me (as nobody wants to watch a 'kayu' dancing).

15 comments:

  1. Hi there~ passing by ~~ ^__^ OO i love to learn to dance too. but so far don’t have the opportunity.. ~~

    Ur daughters r so cute! beautiful! ^^

    following ~~

    ~*~HitomiNeko ~*~
    /\-----/\
    (=0 . 0 =)
    U-----U~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love line dancing too. joined few years ago when i was in intel penang. way to go sy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think line dancing is quite difficult...so many steps. Next time post a video of you dancing lah. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from Bold Talk..according to latest report line dancing is good for preventing alzheimer's disease. Dance on..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Share your line dancing video lah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that you find an exercise which you like!
    My MIL and SIL had been asking me to attend 'cha cha' course with them, but I think I still prefer yoga and aerobic, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like mother like daughter. Now I know why May is so engrossed with her Little Mozart music time. It's time to register for April's piano class :)

    Btw, you are so leggy here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, you join so many activities. this is good huh? i think i'll enjoy line dancing more than yoga/aerobics. i used to attend a dance class but stopped after i got pregnant :) now i just watch ashley dance...kekekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, i like line dancing too.. but too bad, i dont know how yet.. one time i went to join in .. i couldnt catch up with them.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dancing is actually very fun. If only I'm not that kayu, I will definitely take up dancing. My 72 year old mum is very into line-dancing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know it is good to be involved in some phsyical activities such like dancing...

    I just hate it,when someone says i don't have time for any activities,what an excuse.

    keep it up ya

    ReplyDelete
  13. ;) great activity! can stay slim and beautiful always. keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keep it up Yan! U look so young in all the photos....

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL, you should post your dancing video, I'm so keen to watch it!^-^

    ReplyDelete