2011-04-25

Old and new handbags

I am not a shoes lover, nor a bag lover. I am a clothes, especially pajamas lover actually. I don't own many bags and shoes. My Coach bag that I mentioned here, still doesn't have the chance to meet the sun and the moon. I seldom take bag with me when I go out alone, as I afraid of snatch thieves. I carry my bag only when we go for dining, as I need to bring water tumbler, tissue paper, hand sanitizer, and mosquitoes rebellion for my children.

My MIL is a bag lover. She would buy bags every time she went travelling to other places. Despite of owning many bag herself and she didn't want any for herself, she still bought bag. She bought bags for me and my daughters.
This is the bag she bought for me as souvenir from her Sabah trip, a few years ago. Though I have used it for many years, it is still in good condition.
This is the bag she bought for me from her most recent Hadyai trip this year.
She bought 1 bag for me and 2 sling bags for my girls from her China trip last year.
She bought 2 sling bags from her China trip the year before last year for my girls also.

Although the bags are only handcraft products, and they are not Gucci, LV, Prada or any other designer brands, I still like them very much. I am very thankful to my MIL. The bag always reminded me that she was thinking of us when she was out of home.

15 comments:

  1. High 5 Yan! I'm not really a bag or shoes lover, I prefer clothing *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan,
    I think you are a very down to earth person, buys only stuff that are useful. some people buy stuff they dont use or just to keep up with what others have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You see i particularly like it when you said you were so grateful to your MIL,, that's very sweet of you.

    You are crazy lah, first time hearing me going ga ga over pyjamas, but i really think it is cool,, '

    may be i will get my lovely wife into buying something kinky,kekekekke

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sheoh yan, the bags are nice wor.. i like them too! your MIL taste is not bad huh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we switch MIL kar?! So thoughtful of her... ENVY+++!!!^^

    p/s: Very classy and nice looking Hadyai's trip bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bags are nice.. It is the thought that counts not the brands hor..

    ReplyDelete
  7. MIL didn't buy Computer bag for you kah? I need one leh....hint hint! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these bags are good for carrying things when go outing with kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah... a bag from each trip. Then your closet must be full of bags, wor. Regardless any brands, you MIL is a generous and dotting parent. Treasure her....

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice of your MIL and she has good taste too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your MIL is very thoughtful and nice. The bags are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. U r right. Your MIL sure think of u and family when she was away from home. How lucky..... and those bags are very nice. Treasured them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am an earrings lover. not that I have a lot of them but always make a point to wear whenever I go out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me too, I'm also not into bags, shoes or clothes. I'm just crazy over groceries when we go shopping, even when we are overseas! Hub never fails to laugh at me haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. these two bags are very nice! I'm not a bags lover too, just like you,... because I scared of thieves! If really no choice, I will rather bring a back pack, to dumb everything in it.... thumbler, tissue, spare clothing for the kids...

    ReplyDelete