2011-04-27

Something about Yan

After reading something about Mommy to Chumsy, I want to do something about myself too.

Making : effort to be a better mummy, better wife, and better person.
Cooking : soup every weekend for my family.
Drinking :
a lot of fluid to stay slim.
Reading : bedtime stories every night to my daughters.
Wanting : a baby, but having too many concerns.
Looking : forwards to weekends on weekdays.
Playing : the role as a full time working mother ain't easy.
Wishing : for good health for my loved ones and myself.
Enjoying : watching TVB dramas, and movies very much.
Waiting : is always tiring, so I am waiting for nothing.
Liking :  good looking and tall men like Leon Lai.
Wondering : how to get enough sleep.
Loving : my daughters and my husband very much.
Hoping : to lose 4 kg.
Marveling : at Kate Middleton, the princess life after the Royal Wedding on 29 April 2011.
Needing : to exercise more to shed fat I accumulated due to greediness.
Smelling : nice is so feminine.
Wearing : uniform to work every day, except Saturday.
Following : news, FB status and blogs that I like every day.
Noticing : my weight gained, when I have a hard time buckle my pants.
Learning : line dancing is so fun.
Thinking : of sleeping early every night, but always fail.
Bookmarking : my menses days.
Giggling : when hearing my two daughters' funny conversation with their father.
Feeling : sleepy and tired every day.
 
I hope by now, you should have known me better.

19 comments:

  1. Now i am getting to know you better already,, thanks for sharing,, now go and have another baby, it will be such a joy.

    You know that's the part that me and my lovely wife regret the most, back then, duit tak cukup, now duit ada sikit sikit tapi umur sudah menjangkau already..

    seriously think about it,,,,, don't wait lah,,, every concern can beres one lah

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing about yourself :) it's fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to know u better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookmarking your menses to get another baby? Or the other way round? Wakakakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, this post is so much fun! I'm planning to write about it as well, hmm.. may be tonight~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is interesting... we have quite a lot in common :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read from Barb, n now even great reading urs...Interesting and thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. good post to know Yan better :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing with us a little about yourself with us. I think getting enough sleep is very important for good health. Do you know that one will gain weight if don't get enough sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's nice to know you better. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sheoh yan
    wow that is a long list of dos.
    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sharing for a new visitor like me. I'm inspired to do a list myself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha, it's fun to have all these marathon chain "games" huh?? but sometimes it does crack your head on how to respond~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post...i need to crack my head over these..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aiyar, don't worry about weight gain lar(you are still slim)... I always heard ppl say dancing is the best way to shed extra calories!;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wah, want to lose 4kg..., must eat only vegetable all day...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was an interesting post. I also have to cook soup every week now. My baby looooves to drink soup. The daddy is the same. Good luck on the losing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  18. something in common here.. haha. I hoping to lose 4kg too! Btw, Yan... you already looks so great, no need to lost anymore kg liao..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my God, I'm so glad to tell everyone the real thing that happen to me...My name is EMILIANO BABARAH. If i refuse to share this testimony it means i am selfish to my self and to people i love so much whom might have similar problems, March 16th about something 7:23pm after taken our dinner my husband got crazy started calling a lady name Melisa I love you, i was so mad and started crying like a baby...then my husband left home for the idiot called Melisa, and never return back home then i believed when he uthen nderstand his self he will surly come back to apology, but instead he left me So i complained to my friend she told me she was having such problems in her marriage until she was introduce to DR ORIOMON who specializes in bringing back broken homes and broken marriages DR ORIOMON cast a spell for me in May 4th surprisingly my husband came home May 6th apologizing that i should forgive him that it will never happen again, i was so glad and gave the thanks to DR ORIOMON who save my marriage, if you are having similar problem you can contact him and His email address is (oriomonspiritualtemple@yahoo.com) you can still save your marriage if u really love your husband.


    Thanks EMILIANO BABARAH_USA

    ReplyDelete