2011-05-07

I love you most

My daughters have told me earlier that I would receive something from them on Friday. This Sunday is Mother's day, I should expect them bringing Mother's Day gift back from school.

True enough, April smilingly handed me one nicely wrapped apple and one paper photo frame when I picked her up from her school.
When I reached home, my little May too gave me this bag shape card . She said to me, "Mummy, this is for you." Her kindergarten teacher also taught her a song about mother, that she promised to sing to me tonight. I shall wait and listen.

April and May, thanks for the card and gifts, thanks for your kisses and hugs, thanks for the "I love you, mummy", and thanks for everything.

When you two have grown up and you may not remember all the things in your childhood, but please remember that I love you most.

15 comments:

  1. sweet and lovely little gifts, i guess it's not the physical value but the value in heart.. happy mother's day to you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you! Aww...so sweet. Gwen didn't bring back anything for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help to record the song she is going to sing to you tonight, youtube it and share with us ya,,,,,,,,,,

    and to you a Happy Mama day and you truly deserve to be pampared today ...

    go shopping, makanining, and your fav,, massaging ,,

    happy sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet of your girls. Happy Mothers day,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheoh Yan, wishing you a very happy mother's day.
    Best regards.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just show them this blog.. priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day Yan!
    I'm sure these are very lovely gifts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...that's so sweet! Don't know if you already have this book "Guess How Much I Love You" by Sam McBratney, it's a wonderful, heartwarming and fun book to read to your kids about the immeasurable extent of a parent's love for their kids. Happy Mom's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely gifts! Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice to be a mother hor? :) Happy Mother's day to you, Sheoh Yan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet and lovely gifts from your angels. Happy mother's day to you (a bit late here)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh so sweet! i am sure the girls know that their mommy and daddy love them very very much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Mother's Day to you. You are indeed very blessed with two obedient and beautiful girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow....colorful love! Happy Belated Mother's day to you too

    ReplyDelete