2011-06-16

4 self healing spells

I attended a Yoga health talk yesterday evening. Before I forget whatever I heard and I learned from the talk by the Yoga master, I must note it down here.

Value 1.
The Yoga master asked audiences that how many of us communicate to our own body every day. Then, she continued by sharing with us the book called Zero Limits:The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More (零极限:创造健康、平静与财富的夏威夷疗法.
The book is about the psychologist, Dr Len that he used 4 statements to heal patients. Today, the ward is closed due to all patients are all well and released home.
These 4 self healing spells are "I love you" , "Sorry", "Please forgive" and "Thank you". (“我爱你”、“对不起”、“请原谅”、“谢谢你”). These words are to tell others and also ourselves for expressing our repent and grateful.

Value 2.
The Yoga master asked audiences that what is the best medicine on earth. She then taught us a few Laughing Yoga poses.
The benefits of laughing are

  • relaxing the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.


  • boosting the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.


  • triggering the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.


  • protecting the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.


  • Value 3.
    The Yoga master raised a very controversial topic when asking audiences to avoid taking milk, meat and egg.

    Value 4.
    The Yoga master told audiences to minimize wearing high heels. Long hours of wearing high heels may cause pressure on the knees and feet, and result in bad posture.

    Value 5.
    The Yoga master reminded us that a healthy body comes from balanced diet, regular exercise, quality sleep and great emotion.

    So now, folks, if you hear me talking to myself in the washroom, please don't ring the TR. I am alright, I am just trying to heal myself by telling my face, my legs, my hands, and my body "I love you", "Sorry", "Thank you" and "Please forgive".

    Folks, if you hear me laughing non stop, please don't stare at me also. I am just triggering the release of endorphins in my hormone.

    9 comments:

    1. I drop dead need this yoga classes... seriously I'm lack of endorphin booster recently, lol!

      p/s: Thx for the values and teaching you shared!^^

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for sharing such interesting facts bout Yoga. :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. I like value no 1 and no 2,true enough,hatred will kill you,love will uplift you.....

      they are no wrong,when they say "laughter is best medicine'

      Value No 3, it is always no good to wear high heels for long hours,, but nak cantik, what can do,come home must massage lah.

      take care now,and go and enjoy and laugh weekend is here ya

      ReplyDelete
    4. Ring, ring, ring, "Hello, body ah, how are you today?"

      ReplyDelete
    5. Very nice sharing! Wish I was there during the talk, hehe.
      Now we should practice laughing yoga every morning, for a greater day~

      ReplyDelete
    6. I like the 4 self healing spells :) Not only applicable to ourselves, but can use it for others too.

      Thanks for sharing the talk.

      ReplyDelete
    7. yoga is all about self motivation and enhancement, from health to you thoughts and behavior, i think it's good the yoga teacher teaches you all these other than the movements.. :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. lol.. i'll tell my body i love them too NOW :D

      ReplyDelete
    9. hahhhhahha...you are too funny. thanks for sharing this useful information. don't worry if you were sent to TR cos i'm already a resident there.

      ReplyDelete