2011-06-13

Drop black and wear pink

Although I got a little bit disappointed for not wearing the black outfit for the Rock themed dinner, I sweared to myself that I must wear this outfit for my next occasion.  I made it finally on my colleagues' wedding dinner on the same evening I returned from KL.

I dropped the black top and went for the pink top. I have two two identical tube tops in different colours. Due to running short of time, I didn't style my hair properly. I was dissatisfied with my hairdo that evening.
On my husband's company annual dinner, all of them were my husband's colleagues, whom I didn't know well. That's why I chose to listen and respect my husband's opinion.

Whereas, on my colleagues' wedding dinner, majority were my colleagues. Hence, I felt more comfortable wearing this outfit that I like.

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous! :) if match with the previous hairdo will be even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair looks great. Both colours look good on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot and sexy! You are very good in dressing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I like your make up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both black and pink tube top, u also look nice. Hot momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice! you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is more rock and roll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both pink & black are nice. I scare cold so never feel easy wearing sexy outfits to dinner receptions..poor me..:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. ur hair looked good ah. y dissatisfied wo?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Yan. I'm Jenny. Came across your blog while blog hopping.

    Wow...you look fantastic. This is just the first post I started with and is already so interesting....you ask me how not to continue reading all your other post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know looking at your pic,your beauty is truly magnified by the confidence that is shown in you via your pose,,, a lady can wear the most expensive dress but if she lacks confidence then mmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looked stunning. I think your first pic look a bit like Michelle Yeoh. It's a compliment ya. ;)

    ReplyDelete