Penang 3 days 2 nights trip 2011

11:53 Yannie 13 Comments

Checking through pictures which I took in our 3D2N trip to Penang. I could summarize the spots that we visited in 6 pictures as the following.
While waiting for my friend, Su In and her family to join us for dinner, we dropped by the Floating Mosque at Tanjung Bunga, Penang.
After the dinner April and May had fun with Su In's kids, Adeline and Jefferson at the hotel lobby.
It was just 1 day after May's birthday, Su In ordered her a very nice Chocolate brownie from Park Royal Hotel.
While my husband was busy catching entertaining the kids, I had a good chat with Su In.
We went to Kek Lok Si and Bukit Bendera on the next day.
We wouldn't want to leave Penang, without taking a bowl of Air Itam Assam Laksa. I still miss the aroma of Assam Laksa now.

13 comments:

  1. What a great holiday! Laksa looks tempting....slurppppp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks like everybody going for holiday. have not been to Penang for more than 2 decades
    first it was yvonne, now yan. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The laksa looks very tempting!! It's been a while since I had Penang laksa =_=

    ReplyDelete
  4. the one near the longkang one, right? hahaha...hot and nice.. sweaty when eating that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice holiday ... yah ... before leave penang, must sure have one bowl of asam laksa ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Floating mosque, Holiday Inn resort, Park Royal Hotel, Kek Lok Si, Bukit Bendera and Air Itam. Hmm.... interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm salivating, looking at the bowl of laksa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah..What a great holiday you had. The last time I had the Assam laksa at air itam, I didn't like it..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great gateaway! Very nice brownie cake, very thoughtful of su in ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make me so miss Laksa now~ Yummy Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice trip to Penang. I was drooling at your food pics in the Sunshine Bay Seafood restaurant! Too bad, we had lousy asam laksa (not in Air Itam) and missed Bkt Bendera on our last trip there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an enjoyable trip in Penang. My next trip to Penang will be in Dec. I miss Penang food ^^

    ReplyDelete