2011-07-19

Anything is something

This is a tag post from kiddothings.
1. Do you think you're hot?

Yes, as I sweat a lot.

2. Upload a picture or wallpaper that you are using at the moment.

3. When was the last time you ate chicken?

Thursday dinner. MIL cooked braised chicken.
4. What was the last song you listened to?

DO RE MI. My 7 years old sang this song  in the singing contest at her school yesterday. She was the 3rd runner up.

5. What were you thinking while doing this?

What would the title for this post. Then, I think of "Anything is something".
6. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?

I don't remember any, or I purposely do not want to remember any of them.

If you think anything is something, you are most welcome to take this tag.

7 comments:

  1. Your 'anything is something' is so cute! Love that wallpaper! You certainly look hot in that picture. Thanks for playing along for the fun of it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, nice wall paper!

    Didn't get hubby to dress up in Japanese clothes also? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wallpaper!

    Ok, thanks for sharing this, I'll do this tag :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i think everyone are HOT recently lor, for the weather is so warm, haha!! oh, i just had chicken for dinner last night~~ but i did not eat any chicken today.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha..same like me, purposely not to remember my nickname. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wallpaper! Congratulation on April's winning, such a great singer(like mother like daughter)!^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol@ #6. I don't wish to remember nicknames, too. But pet names is still bearable ;)

    ReplyDelete