2011-07-26

Kids funny commercial acts

Both my kids have stop taking their formula milk since beginning of the year. I am now giving them MILO mix with a scoop of Fernleaf 3T milk powder every night. They would usually have MILO with bread and biscuit as their supper before bedtime. Sometimes, I also buy some Nyonya Kuih, waffle cake and other local snacks which they like from Pasar Malam.

I enjoy watching them having their food. Whenever I got ready my camera, they would start doing the finger licking good commercial acts.
My 7 years old, April was in action. She kept losing her baby teeth recently. Can't wait for her two front teeth to get sprouting out.
My 5 years old, May too with her silly antics. Can you see the empty plate in the bottom 3 pictures of hers? "美人照镜" (Beauty looks herself in the mirror).

In case you wonder what they were eating.
3 different types of Putu Mayam. (We actually call it Mayong here) The brown one is made with whole meal, the green one is in pandan and the original white one. They ate it with coconut floss and brown sugar.

17 comments:

  1. look at them...so enjoying...Putu Mayam now also got variety of flavor...looks good eh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been so long since I last had Mayong! Now I feel like eating it again...

    April and May were enjoying themselves ya.. hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i didnt know got so many colours now.. i like putu mayam too but my girl doesnt like.. wonder why...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I see putu mayam in brown and green. Must be very fragrant and yummy. April's expressions are so cute haha... savouring the food with her eyes closed :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy! my kids n i love this too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol @ those priceless expressions! They got the potential for acting, ahem, you should encourage them to join all sort of acting performance :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just wondering what that green stuff was until I saw you last picture. Never seen the pandan and wholemeal versions leh.

    Your girls are so cute! I think they love being in the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like they really enjoy the food!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL..the putu mayam must be very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahhahaa..the girls are so funny with their antics :) hey, i've never seen coloured putu mayam before. i feel like eating some the other day but i stopped myself...fattening :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha, that means they really have the potential to become commercial stars huh?? oh, i've not eaten any putu mayam for many years, and now they even have different flavors already?? wow, so canggih~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love their expressions...so funny..haha. I've never seen putu mayam with various colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Only eaten white putu mayam but never brown or green ones..you made them yourself? Wow can see April's thumb up, yummy leh..btw her thumb quite straight up and not curved..hearsay it shows the person has a strong character..true ah?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute girls!

    We only have the white color putu mayam over here. I love them too! The brown and green one are so new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is unique! Never seen such colored ones before. Must be very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh... nvr seen such colourful putu mayam before! Your girls very photogenic, can consider to go for commercial audition liao!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are very creative to get them to have fun while talking their meal.
    I have never seen the colourful putu mayam before. I usually take the white ones. my son loved them very much. I guess must be because of the brown sugar?

    ReplyDelete