When Ai Lian tagged me on her entry of Young Kids Should be Banned from, I started spinning my head to think of what I normally ban them from doing.
Young kids should be banned from
1. taking chocolates or candies right before the nap or bedtime, as sweet things will make kids stay active.
2. interrupting mummy watching her favourite dramas.
3. interfering adults' conversation.
4. mocking parents in front of others, like calling mummy "big buttock" or papa "botak head".
5. TV and computers, before finishing their homework and revision.
6. shouting at each other.
7. taking unnecessary things to school like toys and stickers.
8. staying up late at night.
9. using violence to settle issues.
10. whining and throwing tantrum.
In fact, I can make the list go on and on, but I better stop here, and see what other parents would ban their kids from.
Here I would like you to try posting your list,
1. Inspired Momx1
3. Look Who's Talking
4. Little Chumsy's Blog
5. From TAIPING with LOVE
To those I didn't tag you, you can feel free to write too.