2011-08-01

Workbooks for Primary 1

There is an exam in August. When looking at the Primary 1 education which April is doing now, I can see that the syllabus is getting tougher towards the second half of the year. I seriously think that other than the routine revision, I need to get extra workbooks for her to have more practices at home.
These are the workbooks that we got from 3 different publications, which included subjects, like BM, English, Chinese, Mathematics, and Science.
This workbook is a monthly exam worksheet for subjects like Chinese, BM, English, Maths, Moral and Science. I find this is quite complete and useful.
 This workbook is only RM 2, it is from "BUDIMAN" publication.
All workbooks are attached with answer sheets. I don't mind April referring to the answer sheet for the answer, as it is a way of learning too, but I want her to let me know which question she is not sure. So far she would check with me or her father, when she had difficulty in getting the answer. This has allowed us to explain to her on her uncertainty. In addition to assist her polishing her knowledge in area that she is still weak.

13 comments:

  1. wow, i think your girl is one smart kiddo because of your guidance :) thanks for sharing this..i'll know which books to get for Ash next year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan, I like the way you guide ur girls in study... I wish April will obtain flying colours in her exam...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to April! You take care too as you'll need to guide her...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the books, Yan. It would be very useful to my girl next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually not only the syllabus is getting tougher for the second half of the year (actually should be this way mah, from easy to tough right), but i think things the kids are learning are more advanced that what we've learnt at the same age last time.. agree??

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are good selection of extra workbooks for your girl. Your girl surely does well in this coming exams. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow nowadays the Primary 1 books are so colorful..tQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah, so many books to practise....sure do well in the coming exam....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry lah, I am sure April has got good foundation already,,, some more with your guidance, it wall be super,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are very good workbooks. I'm sure April will excel in her coming exams. Good Luck April.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SK, I totally agree with you, but how you know that? Are you giving tuition to your nephew or niece?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This reminds me of my school days, tones of exercises worksheets, lol... it's inevitable for Chinese school!^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a good and responsible mum who always ensure that her kids are not academically left out. Last time, my mum used to buy workbooks for me to have extra practice at home in addition to doing the school homework. Then she will mark them and go thru with me those that I answered wrongly. That's like substitute for tuition classes. By the time I reach my secondary school yrs, the workbooks usually provide answers, then I'll mark them myself and work thru myself those that I got wrong.

    ReplyDelete