Today is the Monday that
1. I am not yawning away. I usually yawned the moment I woke up from my bed and the hour I reached office. My kids and I skipped the beauty nap on Sunday afternoon. I forced them to go to bed at 9.30pm, and I followed them to sleep early too that night.
2. I ate a piece of Hershey's chocolate after lunch. A colleague came back from Langkawi trip. He is kind to buy us some chocolate. I have actually banned myself from taking chocolate for quite some time, because chocolates cause weight gained and acne.
3. I go to gym after work. I only go to gym in the morning which I don't work. I seldom go to gym right after work. This weekend, I have something on that I can't go to gym, so I have to go today to make the output equivalent to the input.
4. A long silence best friend who was married to a very loaded man in Singapore. After she has 4 kids, we have almost lost touched with each other. Today, she reconnect with me through FB. She told me that she will pay a visit to my house in December. I am looking forwards to the date.
5. My husband called me in the morning. He asked me "Did you sleep well last night?".
Not all Mondays are blue. 19.9.2011 isn' t blue.
Breaded Grilled Boneless Chicken Thighs
4 hours ago