2011-10-10

Sisters

I am looking forwards to this weekend, as both my princesses will have gone through the final exam, and all of us can rest and relax.

Last Saturday, after I had done the revision with both of them, I allowed them to release their tension through playing piano. They were taking turn to play the piano. When it was April's turn, she asked her baby sister to come and sit next to her. She wanted May to take a look at her finger posture. She didn't satisfy with May lifting her other fingers when one finger was used. Lil May is still too small to stay put her fingers while using strength on one particular finger. So, April kept complianing to me that her baby sister's finger posture was wrong.
I am glad to see April showing her baby sister the way she played piano, and I am also glad to see lil May paying attention to what her elder sister showed her.
This was a beautiful scene that I only got to see occasionally.

Many times, they were quarelling and fighting with each other, and at the end one running to me with tear. I really hope that they are growing up to be more loveble to one another.

25 comments:

  1. aw... Ur gals are so cuteee!!! Sigh, how I wish the same to my kids too. But then quarrelling and fighting among the sibling should be kinda like the fun part in their childhood no? Hence, it's important to make sure they still talk and love each other too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... so sweet. This hardly happens in my household. Normally mine would be chasing and screaming at each other *shake head*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So loving..that's the spices of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet.. April is becoming a role model to her little sister...

    ReplyDelete
  5. they will, dont worry.. my kids though 3 years difference, they are very close to one another...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, the final exams are over?? meaning the kids are going to go on the long holiday soon?? hehe, good and bad news for you huh~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always think your two girls mingle very well.. unlink my two nephews, always fighting with each other at least there will be one of them crying every day, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe girls are different, April is kind and willing to take care of May, that's good.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. April is a very good and loving jie-jie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Savor every moments,, you know I always believe the children will outgrow us in no time,,, thank you for being such a great mom to Apriland May

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi.
    Don't worry. They'll be good friends when they grow up. I think piano is the best musical instrument . don't you think so?

    ReplyDelete
  12. every parent's dream to see their kids loving each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. dun worry. Girls will usually treasured their siblings. I like how May teaches April. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's very sweet. Cherish it. Normal for siblings to fight and then be so sweet to each other. We were once like that too. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I still have another 3 weeks of stress with my 2 older girls' final exam!

    ReplyDelete
  16. he he, my kids fight all the time! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My kids fight all the time....lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww...so sweet. April is a loving big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sheoh Yan, nice pics, and you got great kids there, both enjoy playing the piano.
    Who knows one day they get a music scholarship to study music in Vienna.....
    You have a nice day, and keep well.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. a beautiful photo. i like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. so sweet... love these pictures of sibling love :)

    ReplyDelete