2011-11-05

May's kindergarten concert 2011

1. Ta da... I only used half an hour to do the make up for May.
2. She was leaving for her concert.  
 3. Tips for other parents, if you have another kid to tag along, remember to pack food and drink.
 4. The concert would last for more than 3 hours.  We brought along food and drink from home, although there were some temporary food stalls set up in the hall.
 5. A picture with grandparents after the dance. A proof of very lenghty show, see the guy at the back yawning.
 6. A group picture with their form teacher, she also taught them the dance of BO BEEP.
 7. Closing songs were sung by all teachers and students. There are about 400 over students, and this kindergarten has morning and afternoon sessions. The biggest number of students in town.
 8. Back at home, there started mummy's nightmare. Before I could wash them up, I still needed to prepare supper for them. Luckily, Sunday is Hari Raya Haji public holiday, and thus I can have long weekend.
Next week, it is April's turn to have her first concert in her Primary school.

18 comments:

  1. If was nice that you could take time off to attend to May's concert and next week April's.
    I am sure it will meant alot to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May is so pretty in the sexy dress. I wanted to drop by but it was raining and inconvenience to get a parking.

    400 students?! Wow, little did I expect the huge amount from that kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think May refused to wash off her hair and make up that night cause they were nice! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really good to make-up your girl. May looks really sweet.
    Her dancing costume is very pretty and striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking costume! Glad it was such a nice concert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am surprised that you used 1 and half hours to make May up,that's a pretty long time,kan but then again the result is superb,I bet May was keep looking at the mirror with handphone,,,does she do how to camwhore using the phone? if she does, then your phone will be filled up with her photos.......

    I was looking at April's container,trying to guess what was she eating, rice with some cabbage,right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. a very grand concert indeed :) i love to see little girls wearing long white stockings. err..i guess the costume can only be worn once huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh Thanks for the tips, My gal also is having her Graduation day on the 13th... Now i Know wat to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe, sure both April May was very excited about May's concert right?? hahaha, that yawning guy yawned because he didn't have a phone to play with like his friend~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sheoh Yan, when your girls grow up they going to be mistaken for your sisters!
    Last month I asked one Chinese mother where her sister? Her daughter actually. Ha ha ha.
    She almost hugged me.....only hubby nearby....she knew it was a genuine mistake on my part.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. May looked so pretty in her costume. Mummy you did a great job with the make up. You are so smart to prepare lunchbox for April. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. May looks so pretty on that costume....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty girl in her costume. Like I said before like her hair-do with the beads so nice. Jie-jie's turn coming up next.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like May's costume. SHe looks so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very grand concert indeed. May looked so pretty in her dance costume and make-up :) It would be better if you posted a video of her dance performance :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey! They took from the same costume supplier is it? Why so similar to my daughter's costume? LOL. only my daughter's is orange in colour.

    ReplyDelete
  17. May's kindy has got so many students! My god.

    May looks pretty. Love her hairdo.

    ReplyDelete