1. Ta da... I only used half an hour to do the make up for May.
2. She was leaving for her concert.
3. Tips for other parents, if you have another kid to tag along, remember to pack food and drink.
4. The concert would last for more than 3 hours. We brought along food and drink from home, although there were some temporary food stalls set up in the hall.
5. A picture with grandparents after the dance. A proof of very lenghty show, see the guy at the back yawning.
6. A group picture with their form teacher, she also taught them the dance of BO BEEP.
7. Closing songs were sung by all teachers and students. There are about 400 over students, and this kindergarten has morning and afternoon sessions. The biggest number of students in town.
8. Back at home, there started mummy's nightmare. Before I could wash them up, I still needed to prepare supper for them. Luckily, Sunday is Hari Raya Haji public holiday, and thus I can have long weekend.
Next week, it is April's turn to have her first concert in her Primary school.