I seldom take milk. The only time I bought milk powder, it was when I was pregnant. I hate the smell of milk powder. Once in while, I would buy myself the Merigold HL milk or other brands fresh milk. I only took milk which is cold.
Besides, I don't really like cheese. So, where should I get the calcium for my teeth and my bone.
Thank goodness that there is another good source of calcium which I can turn to. I love yogurt, my kids too love yogurt. Mixing plain yogurt with fruit in blender, I can make a glass of healthy smoothies which is high in calcium and vitamins.
Plain yogurt (3 big spoon) + water (half cup) + a piece of pineapple
Sunday morning, I made myself pineapple yogurt smoothie as breakfast, before heading to the gym.
2. Yogurt contributes to colon health.
3. Yogurt improves the bioavailability of other nutrients.
4. Yogurt can boost immunity.
5. Yogurt aids healing after intestinal infections.
6. Yogurt can decrease yeast infections.
7. Yogurt is a rich source of calcium.
8. Yogurt is an excellent source of protein.
9. Yogurt can lower cholesterol.
10. Yogurt is a "grow food."