2011-12-29

Food to get you in the mood

Other than retail therapy, having good food with great company will get women in the mood of excitement too. Muahahahah!

When all of us were back to work after the long Christmas replacement break, we called the mum-to-be Hayley, and our ex-trainee, Li Ying to join us for the post Christmas celebration lunch.
Picture was taken on Tuesday noon at Flemington Hotel, Rain Tree restaurant. It was also a welcome back lunch for Angeline, who just got back from her 2 months maternity leave. Wakakakaka!
We had RM12 nett set lunch. This was the menu of the day.

After having post Christmas celebration lunch, we were still in the mood of eating like a pregnant women. So, we decided to have the pre 2012 New Year celebration lunch.
 Picture was taken on Wednesday noon at SSL Traders Hotel .
We had RM18nett buffet lunch. These were the food that I ate.

I certainly don't want to let this excitement stop. We still have Thursday and Friday, before we break again for 2012 New Year count down.

When Eugene talked about his missed goals in 2011, I left him a comment about my new year resolution. Here I repeat what I said there, "My 2011 New Year Resolution is to sleep early. The more I wanted to sleep early, the more I gave additional stress to myself, and I missed it. So, my 2012 New Year Resolution is to have no stress. I guess 'to have no stress' is even harder to achieve than 'to sleep early'. " Don't you think so?

14 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Celebrations and celebrations love the friendship bond you guys have! :) And of course the food!
    As for your new year resolutions, I think you can achieve it! But a little bit of stress is good for your improvement, don't you think so? :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so you are all in the festive celebration mood huh?? going back to work just to pass time while anticipating the arrival of the holidays?? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you all so bonded even if no longer working together.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very true and I agree with you that having FOOD can be a good therapy, haha!! so, look at the photos, so yummy and they are only RM12 a set, not bad huh?? but more importantly is the company with you to savor the food :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I indeed love the good food with great company. Glad to be back to work and thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess my new year resolution is to shed the extra fat from year 2011. I've been eating like a pig since.... why oh why?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inviting me to the lunch~

    Haha, I agree. 'having good food with great company will get women in the mood of excitement too'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, buffet for rm18 nett? that's so reasonable. eating with friends are the best huh? i don't make resolutions because i always forget about them after the new year...heheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eat all you can!! I might be in Flemington this weekend too..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...RM18 for buffet lunch, a great steal! Last weekend we just passed by this hotel and we thought of having dim sum there but still full.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you gals are having a ball! I wish i could join in the fun! I like your 2012 resolution. It is easy to achieve if you don't sweat the small stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sheoh Yan,
    I thinks food is like a must for us malaysian. In fact I dare says that is one of the thing that keep us going.! Anyway with good company any food also taste nice. Happy New Year to you and all at home . May 2012 brings you good health and the things that your heart desires.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replace the 'f'ood and that would change your 'm'ood. Great time 兔tù-gether to Drag-on until next Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  14. food will make me happy too! haha

    I dare not set any goal because I'm too lazy to achieve them. If I can be alive for another 1 more day to be with my loves one, I;m happy and contended !

    ReplyDelete