2012-01-09

2012 New Year Dinner

I went for a company dinner yesterday. I didn't know whether this was for 2012 New Year celebration or Chinese New Year celebration, as long as I was invited, I just went to enjoy the food and have fun with my colleagues.
Yours truly with Yvonne and Celine
I had missed two events in December, where by my fellow colleagues got to attend. Whenever I am invited for any event, I have to check against my husband's schedule. I can accept the invitation only when my husband is available to babysit my two princesses, otherwise I have to excuse myself from the event.  Last night, I have to thank my husband for taking care of my princesses, when I went jolly with friends.
Yours truly with Yvonne
The food was only so so and nothing to shout out. Since it was token of appreciation from the management to the employees, I shouldn't complain anymore.
Yours truly with Angeline
Angeline, who just got back from her maternity, kept asking me to photoshop her picture to make her look less chubby. I said "Don't need", because she looked so sweet and pretty the whole night.  

Angeline, Yvonne and Celine, I truly enjoyed your company at the dinner, and Hayley, we miss you.

16 comments:

  1. How nice that your company treats their employees to a scrumptious dinner. I guess similar to here where our employers usually throw a Xmas party at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your company employs many leng luis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy company dinners as we get to mingle around and enjoy good food. CHeers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cliks..no doubt you had an awesome time..;)
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I miss you ladies too!
    Miss this kinda events too, saw you guys singing on stage and reminds me of what we did last few years, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahaha....anyway thanks for the compliments. I was too enjoy the rest of the company but not the food this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, really very early pre-cny dinner!! hahaha, have to do it earlier to match everybody's time slot?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha, no food photos from you (i saw from yvonne's blog) meaning you don't really think the food was good?? hehehehehe.. so many photos mean you treasure the relationship with colleagues more~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yan,

    I was wondering when you will post yours after reading Yvonne's. Nice photos.
    Looks like are are ready for cny ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've seen the food photos at yvonne's blog..food is one thing, more memorable are the jokes and the time shared together with your fellow colleagues. All of you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Yan,

    I really must commend you for you wonderful sense of dressing,seriously you dress well

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...so fast you get to enjoy company dinner edy..I wish too.

    Yan, you look great and definitely a hot mama! and Angeline no need photoshop la..she is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very stylo mylo mum you are. And it really shows that you appreciate and enjoyed the company that night!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good that the management still appreciate the staffs and organised this makan makan.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angeline is such a cutie and her new born is so so adorable. She looks fine to me. Chubby or not she still look as sweet.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete