2012-01-20

I have got Amelia's De-ssert

I have got Amelia's De-ssert courier all the way from JB to my house. How in the world did Amelia know I liked cookies? Ok I guess it's not a big secret, but she managed to get me my absolute favorite kind, and packed in a box so neatly. Amelia, thank you for thinking of me! You could not have picked out anything more perfect than these!
 My two princesses and I were so overwhelmed when receiving such a big parcel from Pos Laju.
 April was the first to explore all the goodies from Aunty Amelia.
I told them, "Aunty Amelia is mummy's blogging friend who can bake very very well. She reads both your stories in mummy's blog, and now she sent her own baked cookies, jelly moulds and cute food picks to both of you. "
Here the burger cookies, chocolate teddy bear cookies and peanuts butter chips cookies. Amelia, your cookies didn't turn into crumbs. It is still in pretty good shape and condition. Even if it turns into crumbs, I will still wallop it till the last crumb in the containers.
 She also sent me fruit cake which were nicely wrapped in a bow.
My two princesses took every type of Amelia's cookies and fruit cakes as their supper last night. April rated fruit cakes and peanuts butter chips cookies as the twin champion, burger cookies as the first runner up and the teddy bear chocolate cookies as the second runner up.
May rated teddy bear chocolate cookies as the champion, burger cookies as the first runner up, peanuts butter chips cookies as the second runner up and the fruit cake as the third runner up.
April took the second piece of fruit cake. She wanted me to take a picture of her in the gesture of 2 fingers. She wanted me to thank Aunty Amelia, as she loves the fruit cake very much.
 
Again, I really want to thank Amelia. She knows that I don't bake and I love cookies. She is such a thoughtful person that I get to know in blogsphere.

14 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and thoughtful lady to send the cookies all the way from JB :)

    Seeing both princesses rating on the cookies and cake, I guess they won't be fighting for them~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheoh, Glad to hear and see that the cookies did not turn into crumbs. So happy to see your girls and you enjoying all my goodies and got rating as well. Both of them are so cute.

    I didn't know you loves cookies but I'm sure kids love them, I only know you don't baked. Anyway you had being very supportive on each and everyone of my posting. Nice to meet a wonderful lady like you too.
    Have a nice day and enjoy the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's such a nice gesture from amelia, so sweet!! as sweet as her cookies and fruit cake.. just right in time for CNY huh?? oh, i love those fruit cakes, really~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very thoughtful of your blogger friend, Amelia.

    So cute, your princesses gave ratings. They both have different taste and opinion huh? It's good so they won't fight for the cookies..hehe.

    Gong Xi Fatt Chai to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that is so nice of Amelia. Your house must be full of cakes and cookies now :)

    Kong Hee Fatt Choy to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice of Amelia!! Bet before the CNY starts, all the cookies and cakes finished up by your girls. hahah!

    Happy CNY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a big box of goodies! I'd be very happy to if I were you :)

    Wishing you and your family a very happy CNY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the way from JB? Wow ;)

    Happy Chinese New Year to you and family ya! Gong Xi Fa Cai~

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, so much goodies from Amelia! So very nice of her. The postage for such a huge parcel is very costly, shd be over RM15 for such a big box! You're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice of your friend to send all these goodies to you and your girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. With each passing moments,
    Let us embrace the Chinese New Year with a brighter, colorful and joyous future. May the Year of Dragon brings for you Happiness,
    Success and filled with peace, hope and togetherness of your family and friends. Xing Nian Kuai Le! !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so sweet of amelia...happy chinese new year to you & yours..:)
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm also another proud recipient of amelia's cookies! now munching on the burger cookies..so kind of her! wah, your children like judge only..giving champion and runner up titles to the cookies and cakes! have a wonderful cny , gong xi gong xi!!

    ReplyDelete