2012-02-25

My Birthday loots and gifts

Today is my birthday. Since it is on Saturday, friends and colleagues had given me presents, lunch treat and birthday cake in advance. That's why I can schedule this post to publish today.
Gift from my best friend, Cannie whom I know for more than 25 years. It is a set of Crabtree&Evelyn Lavender bath gel and lotion. Lavender is always my favourite fragrance. It's smell sure can ease my sleep every night.
My husband had his friend in Japan to buy me a Burberry Blue Label handbag . This is my choice of bag, and black is always the safest colour.
THEFACESHOP gave 30% discount voucher for all products and a mystery gift on its member's Birthday.
I utilised the 30% discount voucher to get myself hand lotion, neck gel, nail polish, and nail polish remover.
These KERATIN shampoo and conditioner are the mystery gifts from THEFACESHOP. I have packed this in my gym toiletries bag.
A pair of gypsy earring and necklace from Yvonne. These accessories are just too nice to enhance my plain outfits.
My aunt in Australia bought me this Dichroic glass handmade pandent. It looks chic, I like it.
Maybeline 5 colours eyeshadow from Angeline. She also gave me a brief tutorial of how to use these eye colours to make blue smokey eyes.
Right after a Birthday lunch with Hayley, Cherry, Yvonne, Angeline and Celine at LA Promise, one of the best western restaurants in town, they bought me a Birthday cake. The yam cake tasted really fresh and delicious.
It was very thoughtful of you, with all my favourite gifts like these, I almost don't mind getting another year older. Thanks again.

23 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sheoh Yan,and Many Happy return of the day.
    Wow that's a lot of gifts. You are indeed blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday.....
    Wish all ur wishes come true....
    Burberry blue label..... Japan specialty....
    Nice.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Sheoh Yan.. may all your wishes and dreams come true.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you sure are a very popular person liked by many friends.. look at all those present, so many of them!! so jealous leh.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. and got a nice birthday cake somemore!! i bet today must be celebrating with a nice nice dinner with your family?? hehe.. oh, so what did your girls gave you??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! I'm so blessed to have you as my partner in crime, wakakaka!

    Also wondering what your girls presented you :) That's surely the sweetest and precious of all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you...

    Been to ur blog a few times, this is the first time leaving a comment for you :)

    Btw, I like both of your daughter's name. May and April, very unique :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday again ya. I love the natural smile of you from the last photo. Muacks...

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww...you are so loved! so many people to celebrate your birthday with you. I love all your gifts! Have a wonderful celebration. Happy Birthday to you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday, pretty! going to be more prettier with all these lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. many more happy returns of the day dear..
    gifts are super cute..:)


    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday To You,
    Happy Birthday To You,
    Happy Birthday To Sheoh Yan,
    Happy Birthday To You.

    Wishing you a Happy Birthday and Forever Young.

    wow...so many birthday gifts and the most important is the 'heart' that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to you~!
    Have a wonderful and great birthday~!
    Ppl will be older 1 year in birthday but I saw your photo like you are younger so many years in birthday! Envy~~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday Sheoh Yan. Lve yr presents. lucky lady

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday ! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday to you again! You are very blessed to have so many good friends who made your special day such a memorable one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday! :) So many presents!! If i were you i don't mind getting older too! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday to the pretty mommy!!

    Wwoow...look at all the sweet treats...jeles betul..ahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks everyone. It is definitely the heart that count.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Belated Birthday, Sheoh Yan. Your friends are very nice. You are blessed indeed. It's the way of them telling you thanks for being a nice and good friend to them!

    ReplyDelete