Grilled Bovril chicken wings
I don't have an electric oven, but I have a halogen oven sitting in my kitchen cabinet for a very long time. When I married my husband, this halogen oven already there. My husband won it from his company dinner lucky draw contest. Since I have made cooking my new resolution, I dug out some old but never-use-before cooking appliances.
Last Sunday was my first time grilled chicken wings with halogen oven for my family as dinner. It was actually Yvonne who shared with me the recipe of Wokking Mum.
- I used 10 Chicken Winglets
- I used 1 tablespoon Borvil
- I used 1 teaspoon Honey
- I used 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
Halogen OvenHow to do it:
- Mix marinade together well.
- Add winglets to the marinade and marinate for 2 hours.
- Drain winglets from marinate and place on a baking tray. Retain marinade.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil and set aside to use for basting. Add a bit more sugar if you want the sauce sweeter. ( I skip this step)
- Grill in preheated oven at 220C for 25 mins, basting it with Bovril and honey in-between.
- Remove when done and serve.
Grilled chicken wings are my husband's favourite, so he helped me with the basting.
Folks, do you have a halogen oven at home too? what other things that I can cook with it?