Healthy organic oatmilk as breakfast and afternoon snack

12:42 Yannie 34 Comments

I admit that I have been takeing a lot of unhealthy and fattening breakfast recently.
After I send my daughters to school in the morning, I have ample time to look for breakfast that I like. When my husband is around, we will go for breakfast together, then only I leave for work. We will normally take different type of noodles in different morning. Although I enjoy the time that I spend alone with my spouse and indulge in delicious breakfast, I feel rather regret for my waistline. I urge myself to make a change before it has grown too horizontal.
I got myself a can of Biogreen Pink Lady Oat milk at RM53 from the local organic shop yesterday.
It is pink in colour just like its name, Pink Lady. I like the taste immediately after a sip of it. I read the ingredients, it contains 10 types of natural unrefined grains, beans and nuts. The pink colour is actually from beetroot, a good source of iron and folic acids to increase blood count, improve menstrual pain & menopause, enhance healthy blood circulation and promote rosy skin complexion. It also contains calcium for strengthening bone and teeth density, inulin for enhancing growth of beneficial bacteria to help in bowel movement, reducing toxin in the intestine and strengthening immune system.

Now, I wish I can take this drink with a big spoonful of my Quaker oat religiously every morning.
Apart from buying the Pink Lady oat milk, I also got some O'Kid organic instant noodles for my girls. It comes in 3 types, no spicy, mild spicy and spicy.
Due to peer influence, I got a pack of  Wakame to make soup.
The organic shop owner gave us some free gifts of organic 3in1 coffee, 3in1 milk tea and wafer cookies along with our purchase.

34 comments:

  1. wow, going all healthy huh?? hmmm, that's actually something good.. the first step out and hope you can maintain this routine religiously~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I skipped taking yesterday, as my colleague bought me Pan Mee.

      Delete
  2. as for me, i also have been taking oats for breakfast.. only maybe during weekends i relax and have those normal typical malaysian breakfast eg: noodles or nasi lemak..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh~ SK is so health conscious! Good, good!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I remember SK mentioned it before.

      Delete
  3. I'm attracted to pink lady :)

    But now I need to recover from my cough and flu first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne, it worths buying, especially it is rich in iron.

      Delete
  4. I must pay a visit to the organic shop to get some organic instant noodle..heehehhe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cooked the instant noodles for my girls last night. It tasted awful. It was very much different from the Maggie mee.

      Delete
  5. Very healthy. I didn't know they have organic instant noodles, taste good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like their wakeme. Thanks for that sip of Pink Lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thanks for the ride to the organic shop.

      Delete
  7. The pink oats look interesting! Which organic shop is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hayley, I believe you will like it. The organic shop is at Kamunting, opposite to The Store.

      Delete
  8. First time seeing organic instant noodles. Taste good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really good, it is tasteless. I still like those non organic instant noodles.

      Delete
  9. promote rosy skin complexion? i like that..can save on the blusher then! it's good that you can have these for breakfast instead of noodles everyday, you will feel lighter and also healthier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see the result after taking it. Lighter, healthier and prettier, hopefully, Lena.

      Delete
  10. As I have found one of the most crucial information about organic oatmilk. As the post shows organic oatmilk as breakfast and afternoon snack. It's awesomely looking one of crucial featured source for me. Thanks for sharing.

    Online Pharmacy Without a Prescription

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Yan, the organic food looks healthy but hows the taste like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The oat milk is good. The instant noodles isn't good.

      Delete
  12. It is so sad that it burns a hole in the pocket to eat healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To save time and energy, we ought to spend a bit. Life isn't ideal.

      Delete
  13. wow, so healthy now. does drinking it makes you full?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I add some Quaker oat to the pink lady oatmilk. I can feel full.

      Delete
  14. That oatmilk sounds interesting! For a while, my family had oats for breakfast everyday but we couldn't take it for long hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one is exclusively looking one of healthful featured stuff. The regarding deliciousness of this one really makes me crazy about it. It's truly one of worthy experienced source about consuming something organic. Thanks for sharing.

    Pharmacy Online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Pink Lady is really fantastic. I've already drink 4 tins of it and my gastric wind is getting much better.

      Delete
    2. This Pink Lady is really fantastic. I've already drink 4 tins of it and my gastric wind is getting much better.

      Delete
  16. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting. Many thanks.Explore our collection of heart-inspired recipes. Browse, cook, create, even share your own here.
    cooking classes Buckinghamshire
    cooking school Buckinghamshire
    cookery courses Buckinghamshire
    cookery school Buckinghamshire

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, want to ask drink biogreen pink lady will get fat??

    ReplyDelete