Home made strawberry ice cream and pancake
Friday evening, when my two princesses were having tuition and my husband was working late, I had 2 hours ME time at home. I whipped up 3 simple snacks in only 1.5 hours. First, I baked pudding bread which I have blogger earlier. Second, I whipped up my first home made ice cream, which I learned from Wokking mum.
- A small box of strawberries.
- 250ml Whipping Cream
- 5 tablespoon Icing Sugar or to taste
- Cut strawberries into smaller cubes.
- Mix or blend the strawberry with sugar and whipping cream.
- Add some diced strawberry too if you like to the blended mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a container.
- Place a piece of baking paper on it and freeze till frozen.
The 3rd snack was pancakes. I afraid that my two girls might not like the pudding bread, as they never tried it before. So, I quickly prepared the batter for pancakes, and got the pancakes ready before their tuition ended.
- 1 cup plain (all-purpose) flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder, sifted
- ½ cup caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 banana
All my hard work was paid off, when my lil May told me that she was very full and showed me her tummy this way. Her tummy bloated like pregnant woman. lol! She and her sister finished off all the 6 pancakes and a small piece of bread pudding.