I have steamed a cake which I love it very much. I am also proud to say that it was my very successful first attempt in making Cream Cracker Cake.
I just tried out to make one layer in my first attempt. It will be nicer if it is in multi layers of original and Milo taste.
I want to make this cream cracker cake again, and this time I must make it in layers.
170gm Castor sugar
200gm cream cracker ( I put about 15 pieces of plain cream crackers into a plastic bag and mash it)
5 eggs, beaten
2 & 1/2 tbsp Milo/coco powder (I skipped this)
1. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add the beaten eggs in batches and mix well.
3. Pour in cream cracker powder in batches and mix well.
4. Divide the mixture into half. Add coco powder too one of the portion. (I skipped this)
5. Spread a layer of original flavoured batter in the baking tray. Steam for 5 minutes. Then continue with a layer of coco flavoured batter and steam for 5 minutes. Continue doing this with alternating flavoured until finish up the batter.
6. Test with toothpick and it should come out clean.