2012-04-18

May at her 5 years and 11 months

My number 2, May is turning 6 next month. I noticed that I seldom blogged about her. Sometimes she is being cheeky, playful and stubborn, but most of the time she is quiet, shy and timid. Many people said May is demure, all because she never a center of attention.
When I randomly checked on her homework last week, I found her art drawing booklet. She drew a picture of me holding her hand. Both of us were wearing dress, she was with her hair tied up nicely and me was with my short coloured hair. As usual, we smiled. This drawing is beautiful.

I realised that she loves holding my hand. When outside, she is the one holding my hand. She will never walk far from me, unless I ask  her to go with her papa. When at home, she loves giving me a bear hug from behind out of a sudden, though she can only reach my buttock. She is sweet.
When the pair of shoes that she wore to her kindergarten had broken, we bought her the school white shoes. Since then, she is washing her own white shoes, and she is good in the job.

22 comments:

  1. Wah, May washes her own shoes? So 'guai'~
    But she looks so skinny from the last picture....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, you are being bias huh?? haha.. sometimes she was being cheeky, playful and stubborn, but most of the time she was quiet, shy and timid.. i think like this is OK lah, better to handle right?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Washing her own shoes at 5 years old? That's fantastic. She's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the drawing is indeed very beautiful, she must have drawn that with 200% heart.. got those "embroidery" love and flower flying on the sky somemore~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah, kindergarten only she is washing her own shoes?? that's so nice!! my two nephews one primary 1 another primary 3, not even know how to wash their cups!! too spoiled by their parents already..

    ReplyDelete
  6. what's more, monday only the white shoes are all black!! as if they have not washed them for months~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. May is a pretty girl! That drawing represents her love to you :D

    Good to train them washing shoes. I bet the kids love it coz they can play with water :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww....she's such a sweet girl. you have taught her well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is a good girl. You must have taught her well. Must as washing school shoes was easy, I hated that task much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see she drew herself especially happy in the drawing - smiling widely without closing her mouth.

    She looks so angelic in the last photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first met I her was in Vincci with you..she is very shy, hug you so tightly. Time flies so fast right? and next mth is her birthday month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) She's a lovely girl!!! Hmm.. maybe you should mention about her more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here is the recipe: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/carol-jay/article?mid=68784&prev=70784&next=68555&l=f&fid=40

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do hate washing my shoes...
    My mummy is kind enuff to wash for me....lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is very gwai. Her drawing is indeed very beautiful. :) She has grown so much from the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. She looks very matured for a five year old girl.. girls are always more sang sing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely, beautiful daughter. Her art is fabulous. You must be very proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  18. she already tells it all in her drawing...she loves you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah, I agree it already tells in her drawing how much she loves you. And her drawing is quite accurate too! hehe. Such a good girl washing shoes at that age. I hate washing shoes!

    ReplyDelete