April greeted me with 3 Carnations, which she did with craft papers at her school just now. She said 3 Carnations means "I" "Love" "You" . Awww, how sweet!
I stumbled upon a very interest link yesterday. I would like to record the top ten things children really want their parents to do with them here. It will be a reminder for myself and also all of you.
- Come into my bedroom at night, tuck me in and sing me a song. Also tell me stories about when you were little.
- Give me hugs and kisses and sit and talk with me privately.
- Spend quality time just with me, not with my brothers and sisters around.
- Give me nutritious food so I can grow up healthy.
- At dinner talk about what we could do together on the weekend.
- At night talk to me about about anything; love, school, family etc.
- Let me play outside a lot.
- Cuddle under a blanket and watch our favorite TV show together.
- Discipline me. It makes me feel like you care.
- Leave special messages in my desk or lunch bag.
To all mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day.