2012-06-13

Annyeonghaseyo

If you go Thailand, the first word you must learn in Thai is Sawadee-Ka (female) or Sawadee krup (males) .  If you go Korea, you must learn to say Annyeonghaseyo. It means "Hello".  Easy right? No need to greet people "Good Morning", "Good Afternoon" or "Good Evening". Day and night also, "Annyeonghaseyo".

Frankly I like Korea, this country. When I was there, the weather was around 28C at day,  22C at night. Every day, we went out touring the city at 7am, and we came back to the hotel at 8pm. I didn't feel hot at all, because it was very windy.  Last Thursday I came back to our own country, I stood outside KLIA for only 5 minutes, I immediately felt so sweaty. That time was 10pm, and I could hardly feel the air moving.

Furthermore, the traffic is always smooth in Seoul. Even at busy hours like 6pm and 7pm, the traffic is just slow moving, but not halt completely for more than 10 minutes. The heavy duty road has 6 lanes in one direction, and a special lane for bicycles to show support to the environment. This definitely gives a very good impression to tourists.
Google Image
Needless for me to mention about Korea very advanced technology. 'Made in Korea' product are now conquering the worldwide market, because of its high quality. I could see many are using Sumsung Galaxy Note or  Sumsung Galaxy Tab there.  I am also impressed by the design of HappyCall Pan ,  and thus, carrying one back with me all the way from Korea.
 Summary of Benefits for HappyCall Pan
  • No more oily and messy kitchen!
  • No more smoke and odour!
  • Cleans easily!
  • Cook fast! Far Infrared !
  • Cook healthier food!
  • So Easy to use, instant chef overnight for newbie!
Besides, I also enjoy watching Korean women and men, especially the young generation. They are so particular at their appearance and outfit. I adored their hairstyle, makeup and fashion. When they walk on the street, 80% of them look like K-pop celebrity. They are wearing the fashion of today and styling the latest hairstyle. Korean has good skin. I am not sure it is the magic of BB cream or the power of plastic surgery.  They just look beautiful to me. 
Example 1, my Korean tour guide. He was so well-dressed from day 1 to day 6. Sorry, I only remembered to snap his picture for the last 3 days. Please guess his age and let me know. Because of him, my tour had become more interesting. lol!

Example 2, the car park traffic boy. He was wearing the outfit of the men who work in banks and  corporate offices in our country. 
Google Image
Example 3, the traffic police women. This is a picture that I got from Google Image. The one we saw when our coach passed by, was even prettier than this.

61 comments:

  1. Is your guide in his early 30s? and guess now ppl fancy Korea than Japan hoh... those days, ppl all very crazy about Japan stuff, now change to Korea already..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Japan and Korea are both very best countries in Asia.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back!
    So did u grab lots of beauty products and snacks back? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite a number of them, will blog about my loots later.

      Delete
  3. Aneyong Haseyo... they really look awesome indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are paying a lot of attention in the way they look.

      Delete
    2. i think so and the teenagers in my country are going crazy about their fashion i just dont get it hahahaha

      Delete
  4. anyeonghasaeyo!! wah, came back from korean straight away in love with this country ah??

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehehe, but i think you already like this country and the culture before you went.. that's why you choose to go there even it's summer~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just the start of summer, it wasn't as hot as in our place. My girls were wearing jacket in the morning and evening during the trip.

      Delete
  6. 28°C still don't feel the heat?? wow, that's summer and i think the korean must be feeling like what we are feeling in malaysia now~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 28C is sunny, but windy. In Malaysia, you can hardly feel the wind.

      Delete
  7. wow, you mean that traffic?? you mean that road congested with cars?? still you consider that as smooth traffic??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That picture got it from Google Image. I mentioned that the traffic is slow, but it doens't halt completely for more than 10 minutes like what we suffered in KL.

      Delete
  8. hahaha, carrying a pan with you all the way from korea?? fuyoh, sure we will have more cooking blogs to read on later~~ starting from this weekend??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already started last weekend.

      Delete
  9. yeah, i think Japanese and Korean really take good care of their outfit.. so your tour guide is in his 40s?? looks clean and tidy and trendy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is clean, tidy and trendy.

      Delete
  10. wow, the policewoman!! hahahaha, really so much better than any one of our policewomen here huh?? and you should also show their smart policeman and compare to ours that are always bearing a huge tummy!! haha~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I didn't spot any good looking police men but only the good looking tour guide.

      Delete
  11. Wah, pretty traffic police woman.....if in KL can cause accident piled up liao.....lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Yeah! Could couse even worse traffic jam at the end.

      Delete
  12. Koreans are so pretty and they got this beautiful skin that I really adore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their skin is poreless and flawless.

      Delete
  13. Yan, i now want to go to korea more than ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Go on winter or autumn, heard it is even nicer.

      Delete
  14. you are lucky to visit there....I would love to someday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) Nice! An eye opener for someone like me who never been to korea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an eye opener for me too.

      Delete
  16. Korea...a nice country for holiday.Never been there before.
    Let me guess the age of the tour guide .....28?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Mery.

      Delete
  17. I like Korean's completion, not just them, Japanese, Hongkies and Taiwanese.... I envy they have smooth and fair skin.

    Your tour guide is well presented, but he has one weakness. His height, as I prefer guys with at least 175cm above :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 4 seasons country women have better skin complexion.

      Delete
  18. HAHAHHAHA....can't help laughing at the tour guide photos. Err...i think his actual age is 38 and he looks like 35? So have you used your Happy Call? Guess what? I hardly use mine now...unless when I want to fry fish. It's pretty heavy to wash :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used mine once. It is heavy, so need to handle with care.

      Delete
  19. I haven't visited Korea yet. But I'm pretty sure both Japan and Korea lifestyle are almost the same. Frankly speaking, I love Japan weather just like you love Korea weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. Japan is in my wish list.

      Delete
    2. Both countries have similar season pattern right?

      Delete
  20. guessing game..... I think your tour guide is 32 yrs old. lol....

    anyway, Korea is really a beautiful country with beautiful people. I know that because lots of Koreans are visiting the Philippines than any nationality in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's that so. Then, Philippines sure is another place worth going to visit.

      Delete
  21. I believe that korea product will dominate the world...
    All those police girls are very pretty..
    China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore ... all like models....
    that is why I always got lost in those countries and always ask the police for directions .. kakakaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha! Luckily the police girls are pretty and not the doctors are pretty. Otherwise, I can't imagine....lol!

      Delete
  22. Wah, what handsome tour guide and pretty traffic policewoman! Over here, most of the policemen and policewomen are overweight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Infact, I am not too sure whether all are nice or only the traffic one are nice.

      Delete
  23. I haven't been to Korea..don't quite like Korean food. Serious? The police women are so pretty and sexy? I'm guessing your tour guide is around 40.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like Korean food too. Yes, my husband showed the traffic woman to me. He pointed at her and said to me, "See, that traffic girl is so pretty."

      Delete
  24. Bestie has been pestering me to go Korea with her someday..Your post makes me itchy jor.LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just pen down my experience. Thanks for the support.

      Delete
  25. good morning yan, you never asked your tour guide his secret for looking young? yeah, i see a lot of koreans and japanese have beautiful skin, must be something to do with their weather i think! i hardly watch korean dramas but like the songs in "autumn in my heart"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lena, he shared a lot of beauty tips and anti-aging tips with us. Usually 4 seasons country women have better skin complexion than tropical country women.

      Delete
  26. And apart from annyeonghaseyo, then good to learn kamsamhamnida also. ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then practice saying sarangheyo to your hubby. hihihi

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lina for dropping by my blog, I will tell him sarangheyo tonight. Thanks.

      Delete
    3. My hubby always teases me when I'm practising my Korean. He'd always say "what? want to 'makan sayur'?" So bad itu guy. huhuhuh

      Delete
  27. i agreed with u...korean dressed up so smartly. They look very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just look at how K-pop influence the world of entertainment. They are definitely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Korea is in my wish-list too. It's a cheaper alternative to Japan, which I also want to visit someday... Your tour guide is very leng-zhai indeed. No wonder you became a "paparazzi" and took so many photos of him hehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  30. You sound like you want to migrate there already. hehe. Anyway, it's in my wish list too to visit Korea. My friend told me that everyone there looks pretty. pretty boy, pretty girl. and they pretty much look the same. haha. Wah that traffic police woman so slim and slender can take down bad guys ah?

    ReplyDelete