2012-06-16

L*ne Star Hotel in Seoul

We only stayed in Seoul/ South Korea for four nights. We stayed at Lone Star Hotel.  Before we checked in, the tour guide has told us not to expect the entrance and lobby of the hotel were as beautiful and luxurious as those 5 star hotels in Malaysia, but the inside of the hotel room would be satisfying.

Lone Star Hotel is a small hotel. There is no onsite restaurant as we always had breakfast outside the hotel.  A little corner in the lobby can be found which has complimentary coffee, tea, and beverage. The hotel is also nearby many convenience stores – 7-11, Mini-stop and GS25, restaurants, cafes, shops, drugstores, and  the street is quite happening at night.
To my surprise, I was glad to see everything in my room is so cozy – the bed, the floor area,tv, bath tub Jacuzzi that can fit two persons and bathroom. There is romantic red lamps and red heart wallpaper by the bed. My husband gave me a wink and said, "This is a honeymoon room. It will be nice if only just the two of us.". April was sleeping at the extra bed next to the computer table, and it was separated from the king size bed by a 42 inches LCD TV.
There were also a small fridge, and DVD player including free bottles of water, coffee and tea, and Dove toiletries in the bathroom. My two girls had fun using the automatic toilet seat, and they had more 'poo poo' visits than usual. I like this automatic toilet seat as much as my two girls, as it could keep my buttock warm and comfortable, especially when I went for my midnight peeing.
Each room has a computer with internet connection which you can use for free. I actually used that to read my emails and FB posts while my girls were having fun in the Jacuzzi.  Just that I couldn't spam your blogs with comments, as I had a hard time understanding the google login page which was in Korean.
This picture was taken at the outside of Lone Star Hotel, on the day we checked out. You can see my two girls were feeling sad to leave the hotel.
Unlike the first day, after the overnight flight, they still looked so happy and energetic.

Can you tell I am missing Seoul? I will still be posting more entries with my travel to South Korea. I really hope you will enjoy reading them.

20 comments:

  1. Yes, you are missing it badly. Just wish to go again right? Waiting for your shopping loots from Korea. This small hotel looks so cosy to me, well equip too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a hotel with no onsite restaurant? eating would be a big problem then. I mean, what if you wanna order some food? can't you just call for it to be delivered?

    ReplyDelete
  3. and yeah, you were really missing Korea...... badly

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww im pretty sure you enjoy your stay there right??? and yes u seem to miss it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah .. jazuzzi...
    That is the best .. I never try to jazzuzi b4...
    btw .. how much you for 1 person for the holiday trip?
    I thought of going for a holiday break with my wife...

    ReplyDelete
  6. as long as the place is clean then its good enough for me. your hotel looks comfy enough . wah got Jacuzzi some more leh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Kathy, as long as the place is clean and safe, it's good enough for me. I trust you and your family had an enjoyable holidays there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the most important thing during travel oversea is none other than a clean and cosy hotel room, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, that is a really nice hotel. the toilet seats remind me of the toilets we visited in Terminal 21 Shopping Mall in Bangkok. I even took a picture of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a small hotel with surprises inside the room, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How come we don't have automatic toilet in Malaysia? Or I haven't come across it yet?

    Never mind if the hotel is small, as long as it's clean and comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah! Got Jacuzzi in your room! I love it! Simple and cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guess I should start savings for this holiday too! hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  14. The hotel looks very pleasant and comfortable. Got nice jacuzzi some more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A nice surprise huh? This hotel's facilities is really good! And I had to say this. Yan, you're so tall! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. i don't really mind how many stars the place i stay at.. as long as it's clean, tidy, comfortable and convenient, it will be 5 star for me..

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think if the travel agency is going to put you in high class 5 star hotel, you have to pay a lot more for your trip lah..

    ReplyDelete
  18. like my stay in HKG, because hotels are so expensive, i opt to stay in hostels.. we were put in a very very old and crappy building, but the interior is all newly furnished, tidy and clean and cosy.. it's just opposite the causeway bay sogo, so i was happy enough..

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooopsss!!! 18SX post featuring your two princesses naked in the bath tub!! hahaha.. they were so sad to leave the hotel?? bet they had nice and fun bath time for the four days.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastic post and Thanks for sharing this info. It's very helpful.
    B&B in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete