2012-06-21

Other places that we visited in Korea

Before you folks get really bored and stop reading my Korea tour posts, let me do a summary of other places that we visited in Korea.
Woongjin Play Doci is Korea's first and the world's twelfth indoor ski resort, included snow sledding. My girls second most enjoyable place.
 Gyeongbok Palace,  the main palace during the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910).
Sarangchae Presidential Museum is a history center that gives visitors a chance to follow in the footsteps of presidents of Korea.
Lotte World, an indoor and outdoor theme park, and a folk museum. This was the place my two girls enjoyed the most.
Dongdaemun which is Korea's representative wholesale and retail shopping mall. ngs. I enjoyed this place the most.
Fruit Ochard Farm allowed us to taste the Korea fresh fruit which the girls experienced plucking the honey dew. The honey dew was really sweet and juicy.
Myeongdong shopping located in the heart of Seoul. You can find Uniqlo, Zara, H&M, SPAO, Forever 21 and many more outlets at this place. This was the shopping place that made our legs so sore working around such a large shopping heaven.
Sinchon shopping, it lined with name brand retailers, second-hand shops, accessory stores and shoe stores. My second most enjoyable place.
Yeoju Premium Outlet. I walked in and out this luxury premium outlet with two empty hands. No, no, my hands were holding April and May,  whom I am not going to trade in with anything.
Digital Pavilion, a overwhelming IT complex where visitors can try hands-on all the new technologies in Korea.

Other than the above, we also visited Mapo Fish Market, National Ginseng Outlet, Amethyst Showroom, Cosmetic Duty Free Shop, and  Grocery Shop nearby Incheon Airport.

After this one, I still have one last post of my shopping loots in Korea, and that's about all. Please bare with me! Kam-sa-ham-ni-da (It means thank you in Korean)

1.Must drink in Korea
2.Annyeonghaseyo
3.Other than kimchi
4.L*ne Star hotel, Seoul
5.Nami Island, Seoul
6.Kimchi School, Seoul

31 comments:

  1. Nobody is bored with your Korea post lar. I want to know more infact. Good reference for us next time if we want to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The honey dew is very special wor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a bit like pumpkin ya? Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lotte World, like the bubble gum?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The honeydew looks small and cute..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The honey dew looks very difference frm us...
    U didn't seledup n bring back to malaysia?
    It is nice to c all those Korea nice places....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Bought some good priced quality glasses frame from Dongdaemun market...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I have read about that lotte world... they said that it is the largest indoor theme park in the world... interesting

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh and the famous Gyeongbok Palace... i've seen this many times in most of the Korean dramas that we have here..

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing my friend
    have a great day and happy blogging to you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love looking at all the pictures...it is fascinating to me. I would love to visit there ...someday.
    good for you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Korea has a lot of interesting places to visit. But I don't like Korean food lah...hehe. Thanks for sharing your awesome holiday posts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honey dews? I thought that was huge lemon, haha!

    My favourite places would be the same like yours - shopping havens!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...your Korean tour seems cover lots of places. Which travel agency you bought from? How much is it separately for adult and kid?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wah, so many interesting places to go. Thank you for sharing your lovely photos! Looking forward to read about your shopping loots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, did not know you went to Korea, look like i missed all your Korea posts, I will check it out later..Thanks for sharing all these information, very useful when i visit to Korea next time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have visited to more places than me! My tour took me skiing and ice sledge & fishing up in the mountains. We also saw the North Korea's border. Shopping was out except Dongdaemun because it was -5 degrees with snow. I think the best time to visit Korea will be Spring or Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have visited many places. Oh the honey dew look like yellow capsicum to me kkk.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am not sure if you have enough time to shop each time you are at those shopping malls. I found out if follow a group tour they will allocate a very minimum time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i am sure u and ur family had a grt time .. looking at picks .. wow ..too good

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh so our johor premium outlet copies their concept? it looks exactly the same!

    Latest: Pretty Whitesoot

    ReplyDelete
  22. hahaha, looks like i've been reading so many travel posts now.. everyone has been to somewhere recently..

    ReplyDelete
  23. no worries, i am still yet to post about my HK trip.. even so, i think i won't post more than 3 posts lah..

    ReplyDelete
  24. really nothing much to write about HKG right?? and many people has already been to this place, so it's just like another SG to us lah~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. looks like you've been to a lot of places also!! hmm, in a packaged tour?? sure rush to as many places as possible in the shortest time~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. yeah, i think i am planning a trip later in the end of the year to either Korea or Japan.. a friend is so enthusiastic in organising that, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aiyoh, who's bored with your Korean posts? ^^

    Share more lah. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great time y'all had in Korea. We're planning a trip there too, hopefully end of this year. Will refer back to your posts for places to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete