2012-07-17

BIOCERA Green Laundry Ball

In the last 1 hour shopping at one supermarket which located at 10 minutes drive from Incheon Airport, Seoul, I happily purchased this BIOCERA Green Laundry Ball. I remember vividly it costs more than RM300 for two balls in a box.
I bought it, because I still had some money in Korean Won and it was highly recommended by my good looking tour guide.
In fact, we have stocked up a few packs of detergent which we bought when there was promotion at Giant or Tesco. Guess, these will be the last few packs of detergent and then we can go Green for the next 3 years.
We have tried these two laundry balls a few times, and we are satisfied with the result.

I just put in laundry as normal, I skip using detergent or fabric softener. I use 2 Biocera Washing Balls when the laundry is a lot. Then, air dry Biocera Washing Balls after the laundry. It can last for 3 years or 1000 washes after the first use.

This ball is a Nano Technology Ceramic Ball made in Korea. It has been developed, researched and scientifically tested.

It contains ceramic beads and emits infra reds and negative ions into the water. Its antibacterial effect eliminate bacteria and odour and increase the cleaning effect of water.

This laundry ball can clean clothes without detergents
     If you are interested in this BIOCERA Green Laundry Ball, you can find out more from the web.  Here are the summary of the advantages.

    Advantages Of Using BioCera Laundry Balls: Wash, soften and sterilize, all in one
    • Economical: A ball lasts 3 years or 1000 washes.
    • Ecological: No harmful phosphates from your laundry water to pollute waterways.
    • Save Water: No need for excessive rinsing and your wash water is safe to re use.
    • No Allergenic Reaction: No residual detergents and chemicals in your laundry.
    • Gentle: Gentle on your clothes and gentle on your washing machine.

    37 comments:

    1. I bought this too when it was a hit in KL, and used it till the 1000 wash.. and yes, I agree that it's really good... hehehe..

      ReplyDelete
    2. this is interesting..it is my first time seeing and knowing about this. Thanks for sharing Yan..im going to see if they are selling this in my country

      ReplyDelete
    3. haven't heard of this before. something new to me!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I saw these balls selling in Japan and Taiwan but had no idea what it was. Funny thing is that I have time to slowly walk and look-see in overseas compared to staying here everyday.

      ReplyDelete
    5. You mean you can just use these Biocera Laundry Balls without detergent? How does it clean and smell good?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. TM, no detergent needed, the laundry smells fresh and good even my most smelly sport bras. Muahahaha!

        Delete
    6. I seriously wanna try anything good and best! So can I borrow your balls? Kakakakakakaka

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Balls cannot be borrowed one. You must have yours, TM.

        Delete
    7. Really environmentally friendly, those green balls.. Wonder how it works though.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Eh really good wor. I have never heard of these. Wondering whether Msia have or not

      ReplyDelete
    9. Means no need to use detergent at all?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes, mamarazzi, no need to use detergent.

        Delete
    10. Yan, you very clever la go Korea buy so many good stuffs. HCP la...and now this

      ReplyDelete
    11. This is interesting Yan! Never know got such technology...

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It is good to be used to wash baby apparels. No chemical contacts to baby's skin.

        Delete
    12. This is interesting! I always buy lots of this kind of gadgets when I traveled back to Asia countries. This looks very useful.

      ReplyDelete
    13. I read about these balls on the Internet, can't remember much about the details and I was skeptic back then.

      You've try it out and now make me wanna get one of these too~

      Please share where I can purchase one :D if any reader knows.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Try Ace Hardware shop... i hope they still carry it in. It is different brand, it is from US. I think not more than RM100...i think. Check it out :)

        Delete
    14. wah, two balls for RM300 ah?? hmmm, but then divide that to 1000 wash ok lah, only RM0.30 a time, haha~~

      ReplyDelete
    15. fuyoh, at first i thought you bought those detergent from Seoul with the balls together!! hahaha..

      ReplyDelete
    16. i think i have this kind of balls at home, but different lah.. unlike yours that looks like a cage and with something inside.. mine just few piece of plastic assembled into a ball only..

      ReplyDelete
    17. i wonder if your laundry will smell nice without using the detergent but only the laundry balls??

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Smell a little bit like Jasmine. You believe?

        Delete
    18. add another point to your "advantages of biocera"..
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      . handsome tour guide recommended!!

      hahahaha~~ :D

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. This handsome tour guide didn't recommend many things to us, except a few good things.

        Delete
    19. Looks like I've missed a lot of things in Korea. Din not see these during my trip there. The balls sounds interesting. But without detergent seems weird ! haha.....the cloths smell nice ?

      ReplyDelete
    20. Hi everyone, yesterday when I folded the dry and clean clothes, I tried to smell my gym apparels, it smelt really good.

      ReplyDelete
    21. Wow, this is interesting. This is the first time i see something like this. Going green is good. Perhaps I should consider getting them too :P

      ReplyDelete
    22. Cool! I've read about this but have never come across it..

      ReplyDelete
    23. Oh yes my colleague told me this before. It quite expensive and she still looking to get one in local but worry not genuine.

      ReplyDelete
    24. Wah...interesting. It's good to go green. This is only sold in Korea? Izzit cheaper there?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I guess it is cheaper to get directly from Korea.

        Delete
    25. Hi Yan, thanks for sharing, look interesting. Will check out the internet for more info.

      Have a nice day.

      ReplyDelete
    26. Very interesting hi-tech gadget!! After washing in the machine, how do your clothes smell? For sweaty, smelly sports clothes, would they still have the odor?

      ReplyDelete
    27. I've seen this before but didn't know it's so expensive! So, after washing, the clothes have no smell at all? I prefer my clothes to smell fresh and fragrant after washing.

      ReplyDelete
    28. really interesting that you said that it smells good without using washing powder, i'm not aware of this at all!!

      ReplyDelete